Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Previous owner took incredible care of the car including replacing the head gasket with a new toyota one and ARP studs torqued to 80lbft. So far I have replaced turbo oil lines with the softline kit from driftmotion, installed apexi intake, installed new headunit and new rear speakers.

Not trying to make huge power just want to have a fun car and maintain it so it lasts a long time. Plans for the near future are wheels, exhaust, new trunk carpet, new shifter bushing.

Only issue mechanically is some clutch chatter. vibrates when engaging but is tolerable for now. No slipping as there is only about 25k on the clutch but it was done almost 20 years ago.

·
///M3 > MKIII
2,302 Posts
congrats! You're gonna have fun with this car.

I have a buddy also named Cory Mason,... who had a Supra,... same color... Trippyyyyyyy !

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very nice!!!! My '87 is pretty much the exact same car with the exception the interior;' mine was all maroon originally, but when I re-did the leather I added smoke grey as an accent to break up the everything is freakin maroon look, haha. I bought mine when I was a Jr in HS back in 1992!!!! Still love the car and will never get rid of her :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts