Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 97TT supra with 4000 original miles or so, got some night time pics and day time for you guys to see, my buddy will post them up. enjoy!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Heres Dans Car

So seriously the wing has to go and i personaly think that front end needs to go stock or do luck. Maybe with the sale of his aero he can get rims and what not if he just goes stock front end.

What do u guys think?

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
Congrats, beautiful car and so very low miles.

Like he said, please take that wing off and put a stock spoiler on!!

Other than that, it looks like an amazing car.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome to the black Supra club. Take care of that ride, they are getting rarer by the minute and they are soooooo SWEET!
IMHO - ditch the wing.

·
I pretend to be fast
1,030 Posts
nice car. the stock wing or the trd would look great. not a big fan of the chinese letters though, but its a nice car none the less

·
3,466 Posts
Here's my honest opinion:

Take off:
-Wing
-Front Bumper
-Asian Lettering
-Move Supra Turbo to original spot or just take off completely
-Sticker next to sideskirt

Awesome low mileage! Interior looks brand spanking new, without the aforementioned, it looks great! :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
chnco said:

Take off:
-Wing
-Front Bumper
-Asian Lettering

Awesome low mileage! Interior looks brand spanking new, without the aforementioned, it looks great! :)

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
man, i swear there were a drought of low mileage Supras when i was shopping, now that i have bought one, people are posting them left and right :(

sweet find man, take car of it

·
ABM
497 Posts
chnco said:

Take off:
-Wing
-Front Bumper
-Asian Lettering

:agreed:

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the input guys, how do you get rid of stickers?

·
Registered
682 Posts
If the stickers are just your run of the mill vinyl ones, use a hair dryer (keep it far enough away not to burn paint or use lower heat setting) and they will get soft and you can pull them right off. Use cleaner wax to get off any residue. Good luck.

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
Loose The Kit, wing, lame vinyl. Other than that nice find! 4000 miles?! god damn thats sweet.

·
Registered
500 Posts
that chinese writting is sooooo ricey, must take off STAT!;)

veilside spoiler and front bumper has always been *shutters* ugh..so you know what to do cap!:cool:

poor headlights..:(

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Nice car. Slap RMM CF Wing, Nice front bumper, and nice rims on the car and call it a day. VS sides and rears look really nice when matched to other good looking fronts. You really should take off the chinese writings, too... :)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Holy fuck! 4000 miles? That is terribly hard to believe! But if it's true, that is incredible! How much did you pay? '97 Black 'ahh drools' however your car makes me want to puke no offense.

I don't want to be the one to dictate how your car should look since obviously it's your car but for starters

-Trash that wing, sideskirts, front end, the hideous asian characters on the rear bumper, put the Supra Turbo badge where it rightful belongs on the far right instead of the middle, take the stickers off the headlights. Don't tell us you put them on yourself and/or if you didn't you plan on keeping them.

Congrats! You are not a ricer anymore :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts