Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
dang that's low low low low low low low miles for a 88 supra, only if it was a non-n/a oh well you can always convert. Good find!

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Looks clean man, where from NJ r u @? HIt me up on aim at blindspirit04 man im from dirty jerzy

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
no way that car only has 28,000 miles on it.

·
1/2 Na-T Project
987 Posts
Jewishjalopi said:
Not trying to flame, :iwdumbass , are you sure it doesn't have 128k or maybe even 228k the interior looks beat.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Jewishjalopi said:
gonna have to go ahead and agree with you on this one, or it was really badly taken care of. I say this because of the paint, steering wheel, and shift knob, but the rest of the interior looks good just needs a good steam cleaning and the paint looks good besides that read bumper, the engine is a tad dirty but I have seen much worse, it might only have 28000 miles now that I look again, I dunno...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
nope it's 28k orig miles... the stuff thats worn is all leather... car has been sitten outside thats why everything else like the cloth is still mint.. car was carfaxed and it was owned by 1 person, clean record, but yea the car was def not taken care of, but thats gonan change

·
slowest restoration ever
626 Posts
The interior could be beat because it's an 88. (maybe it sat in the sun.) It doesn't necessarily have to have a lot of miles. Judging by the engine bay it could really be that low.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts