Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
1997 Twin Turbo Supra

Those are pics of an NA engine bay.

no TTs in there...

·
Banned
229 Posts
98 auto NA with vvt-i. Good Luck man enjoy your supra! (Keep in mind you can supercharge that engine) Turbo might be too much - weak rods.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I was wondering why there was a pic of a car with an intercooler and then a NA engine bay :urowned: :bsflag:

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
Spot said:
98 auto NA with vvt-i. Good Luck man enjoy your supra! (Keep in mind you can supercharge that engine) Turbo might be too much - weak rods.
Why hasn't anyone told you yet how stupid you are?

·
Rockstar Extraordinaire
467 Posts
holy mother of pearl.......this thread is cracking me the fuck up....

·
Registered
29 Posts
PoNy KiLLeR said:
hey everyone im new here. i just bought a 1997 twin turbo supra. as hard as it is for some of you to believe it i only paid $2,500 for this car. it has a 3 inch downpipe, 3 inch exhaust, lightened flywheel and new clutch, bigger injectors, bigger fuel pump, reprogrammed ecu, new intake, boost controller, and some other things im not sure of. heres the story behind this. theres this guy i met who was going away to egypt for a long time and he knows next to nothing about cars. in fact he is one of these people whose parents are richer than rich and give him anything he wants. he paid some of his friends to do all the work to the car. he truly has no concept of money management. i talked to him and he told me he was going to sell it for 2500 and the very next day i showed up with the money in hand. the reason i was so vauge in naming the parts was because he never knew what the specific name of the parts bought were. he just pointed to them and said "that thing is better than before". i took the car to the track and it did the 1/4 mile in [email protected] im sure as hell happy with the results of this. im only waiting now to give the car a dyno test to see what kinda numbers i have to work with.
thats pretty much it, just thought id amuse you all.
:scratch:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bet its got v-tec too yo :rofl: we seem to get noobs like this on sf.com.au during school holidays lol

·
A zone of danger.
1,175 Posts
PoNy KiLLeR said:
hey everyone im new here. i just bought a 1997 twin turbo supra. as hard as it is for some of you to believe it i only paid $2,500 for this car. it has a 3 inch downpipe, 3 inch exhaust, lightened flywheel and new clutch, bigger injectors, bigger fuel pump, reprogrammed ecu, new intake, boost controller, and some other things im not sure of. heres the story behind this. theres this guy i met who was going away to egypt for a long time and he knows next to nothing about cars. in fact he is one of these people whose parents are richer than rich and give him anything he wants. he paid some of his friends to do all the work to the car. he truly has no concept of money management. i talked to him and he told me he was going to sell it for 2500 and the very next day i showed up with the money in hand. the reason i was so vauge in naming the parts was because he never knew what the specific name of the parts bought were. he just pointed to them and said "that thing is better than before". i took the car to the track and it did the 1/4 mile in [email protected] im sure as hell happy with the results of this. im only waiting now to give the car a dyno test to see what kinda numbers i have to work with.
thats pretty much it, just thought id amuse you all.
...and amuse us you did...you fucking douche.

God I hope you're sterile.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts