Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I always wanted a Supra and on 6/28/09 I got delivery of one.

The details are:
* 1995 Super White Supra TT
* 6-Speed
* 30,211 miles when I got delivery
* Bone stock except for some lowering springs and some weird brand (A.C.T.) staggered 18" wheels.
* The car was located in Tampa, so due to the distance I called up Titan Motorsports to have the car inspected. A few days later Nero contacted me and said the car was in excellent condition. In fact, he said that if i didn't buy it; he'd consider picking it up.

Anyways, here are some pics my cousin took recently......

Considering the low mileage, I'm hesitant to modify the car but I'm a speed junkie at heart.

· Registered
86 Posts
oh my that is one prestine supra

· Glad to be back
3,478 Posts
White MKIV Supra + chrome or polished wheels = hotness.
+1

IMO i'd also take off that silly looking "turbo" badge. Maybe its just me but I can't stand any embelms on the car that are not OEM.

Car looks CLEAN!!! Congrats!

· Stock Body Supras FTW
1,727 Posts
I remember seeing this supra in my area. I was eye balling it for some time. Nice pick just keep her looking clean what ever you do.

· "Ze Germans"
746 Posts
* Bone stock except for some lowering springs and some weird brand (A.C.T.) staggered 18" wheels.
ACT is a former German brand. Back in 1993 they were the only aftermarket alloys you would be able to legally drive on the Supra. They are 3-piece and were worth as much as 5k $ back in 1993. Almost every second Supra in Germany was driving around with these.

Nice Ride!

· Registered
572 Posts
Great looking ride...the rims are cool, you dont see them much on these forums. Maybe I will see it in nj, I have a pearl white one....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.