Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While searching the pages of e-bay one Saturday afternoon, I became a proud owner of Red 94 Turbo Supra. The purchase of the Toyota Supra was made in 2004. The car came with some bolt-ons like an aem standalone and a Greddy T78 turbo kit with stock fuel cams etc.
On its very first Dyno pass it put down a shameful 389.9 Hp at 14 psi of boost. A lot has changed since then. First t off was a fuel system build up and a s74 turbo setup. With the help of friends and my own tuning the supra put down a very respectful 758 rwhp at only 27 psi off boost on a gtq wheel.
However, the thirst for speed and power has put me where I am today. Careful thought and meticulous planning on how to build and set it up this Supra has been given by my friends and I. We are bringing this car up to Standards; must make mean usable power and head turning looks.
This thread has commenced as the built up has already begun……………
40 psi blk dsm and I will continue to work on it as time allows. I am sure some of our friends will help in this project at one point or another, (Douglas, Speedmaster747) 30 psi black can cheerlead.
Hope you guys enjoy the build. We have a lots of work to do.

Before car went under the knife pics:

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,525 Posts
Godspeed *salute*. I see the pic of your Supra in your avatar. She's beautiful.

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Building has started.

In the garage just getting started

Ripping everything out

It took me and Danny hours of cleaning the engine bay with degreaser, engine brite, oven cleaner, brake clean, You namie it and a power washer. Thanks goes out to Ivan for the help of cleaning and pushing the car around.

Eninge bay left spotless and ready for PAINT!!!!!

After a whole lot of time Danny and I spent taping of the car and covering the entire car in plastic to shoot it. I think we did a great job for having it done in house in the garage.

Quick preview of things to come.

This is a custom spec AP Race motor with Headgamez head. All the bells and whistles.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Wow, its looking awesome..Im excited to be a part of the team..LMK at what time to go this week..Doug

·
Registered
1,318 Posts

·
No! Not today!
184 Posts
Here's some pic's of where we are today. Just starting to get some of the parts back into the car. Cleaned up and painted both the ABS unit and the brake booster as they were looking a little worn. Also reinstalled the new brake master with the track delete done and the new power steering reservoir. Waiting on the line lock to come in so we can get that done also.

I have almost two 7 shelf units full of both race and oem parts, since everything that is going back in this car is all new. So were going to get started on assembling the new race motor so we can get it ready to drop in.

More updates coming soon...

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
The paint code is 3L2... your engine bay is a different shade??

·
No! Not today!
184 Posts
The paint code is 3L2... your engine bay is a different shade??
We used the correct paint code (3L2). Unless the shop that mixed it was a little off in mixing the paint color. I believe the difference in shade has to do with the engine bay being freshly painted, and the cars paint on the body is a few years old. Also, i dont think the lighting and flash from my camera was helping to much either.
Code:

1 - 20 of 288 Posts