Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Finally! After a LONG time of wanting one and wanting something with a 6spd again.

I am going to pick it up on Friday from CA. Stock except headers, intake and no cats. Has decient mileage at 19k

To bad my license gets suspended monday for 30 days :(

Tim, whats a nitrous kit cost?:angel:

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
Ballllllllllerrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
75 Posts
Props to you! Sweet ride. I should of listened when my Grandpa said,"Stay in school or you'll end up diggin ditches." If only I could afford a sweet ride like that. Very nice.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
dang! I wish I could afford stuff like that when I was in college! :lol:

sweet ride man!

·
Registered
744 Posts
cool car. Not my favorite, but still better than some things. Looking forward to seeing what mods you have lined up.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts

Finally! After a LONG time of wanting one and wanting something with a 6spd again.

I am going to pick it up on Friday from CA. Stock except headers, intake and no cats. Has decient mileage at 19k

To bad my license gets suspended monday for 30 days :(

Tim, whats a nitrous kit cost?:angel:
Congrats Brett, glad to see you finally got something suitable for me to drive when I come up. :) The real question is, will you be faster than your mom in her Supra with that 8.0L? :1poke: :)

Oh, and one more thing. Watch those door sills when you get out with shorts on, you can very easily burn your leg... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha, AEM and S/C will not be for a while

Stu, luckily I am able to keep the white car.

And John, I hope so also I might have to go out Sunday to the track and battle her heads up, it would make for some good ownage if I did get smoked.

Thanks also for the heads up on burning of the leg, I wouldn't want to burn my leg...AGAIN lol

Thanks everyone, im getting excited to fly out and pick it up.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ha, AEM and S/C will not be for a while

Stu, luckily I am able to keep the white car.

And John, I hope so also I might have to go out Sunday to the track and battle her heads up, it would make for some good ownage if I did get smoked.

Thanks also for the heads up on burning of the leg, I wouldn't want to burn my leg...AGAIN lol

Thanks everyone, im getting excited to fly out and pick it up.
When i grow up i want to be just like brett.Lol nice car man:)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Trust me, you don't want to be like me..ask john lol

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
When i grow up i want to be just like brett.Lol nice car man:)
It is easy to be like Brett (or myself for that matter). Simply spend your time owning/building/driving some sweet fast cars, get a few friends together for some good racing from time to time and (this is the key to success right here) make sure there isn't an attractive eligible female within a 100 mile radius at all times, and you pretty much have it! Thankfully, that last item tends to take care of itself, so it just couldn't be any easier! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
It is easy to be like Brett (or myself for that matter). Simply spend your time owning/building/driving some sweet fast cars, get a few friends together for some good racing from time to time and (this is the key to success right here) make sure there isn't an attractive eligible female within a 100 mile radius at all times, and you pretty much have it! Thankfully, that last item tends to take care of itself, so it just couldn't be any easier! :)
That's a problem for me there's to many sweet girls on this island:nono: i would like to tag them all.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Haha

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
John you hit it right on the head. Truer words have never been spoken lol.

·
Keeper of the Ring
1,150 Posts
dang! I wish I could afford stuff like that when I was in college! :lol:

sweet ride man!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!! Man, times have changed since I was young, lol. I was proud when I got my first car and it was a 1973 model, lol :(

Congrats Bro, looks sweet! Ticket Red too, lol ouch! Next you'll be getting a ton of the same questions. Which do you like better, lol?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts