Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now what do i do??? hahahahaha what an elextrical nightmare!

·
Registered
240 Posts
i want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....btw thanks dude for the turbo's so far so good :)...keep my fingers crossed....i made a 13.965 pass last weekend on your turbo's :)

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I told you they were good! The rear one was replaced almost brand new!

·
Registered
240 Posts
only bad thing was it took me 30min!!!! to pull all the packing peanuts out of the compressor housing :1poke: hahaha ;)...anyways thanks bro...where did you get the supra stick at? lmk how the install goes...even though i am looking to sell my supra :(

·
Registered
240 Posts
hehehe :)...its like a programmable automantic tranny controller...something of that sort

·
Shaq who?
841 Posts
I asked cause I knew you were the one of the only ones in the States with one and I know VJ has 1jz Soarers so I was wondering where he got it since I knew you still had yours Matt

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I called the owner and had him make me one up, took about 2 weeks to get it. Its version 4.0. Totally stand-alone and totally programable in every way possible, and ways you think are impossible (push button shifting). There are no schematics on how to hook it up to a Soarer but the 1jz supra is very close electrical wise, just different pinouts.

I think ill attempt to install it this week since my car as of tonight is off the road for electrical work anyways.. (elec fan wires melted, ugh thank god no thermostat).

Its basically the only solution if you want to run a PowerFC with the stock auto transmission.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts