Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Certified Supra Nut :P
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... so I've been toying with the idea for almost a year now. Last night I decide to sit down and do it. I used the wordPress project as a base, and wrote a module to thumbnail and attatch images to posts. Then I threw it up there. It's a long way from my idea concept as the current format doesn;t lend itself to multiple users very well. I'm not sure if I'm goin to stick with WorPress for the next version, but I wanted to get something up there. And the fact that it outputs pure 100% xhtml is highly cool in my book (I write software for a living) .... there are only one or two posts up now, but I'll be adding a lot more as tiem goes on, as well as some articles on the research I've done. I'm working on a postnuke wrapper for the site, so it will host many other things above and beond the blog. When I'm ready for the final release of the software, I'll invite others to join. If you want the basic idea of the concept, check out my first post. http://www.trdsupra.com/index.php?p=2

Please feel free to post comments here or on the site. I'm wondering if anyone else thinks this concept is as cool as I do. :D

www.trdsupra.com

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
cool concept, too much text... php has some really cool features, but you have to learn how to use them.. I havent made a web page in a few months, but I suggest you look at some of your favorites and try to emulate them, also get good w/ photoshop, and I also like to use fireworks, and a few other graphical programs, not bad for a ver .1, but for a ver .8 you have some work to do.... but its cool you got that domain name, If I were you Id hold on to it for a while, you ma ybe able to make some nice money off of it if TRD got really big on the mkV...

good luck,

cassio

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
nice website man... one to add to the supra favorites

Ang

1 - 3 of 3 Posts