Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pics of what i have done... sorry, i didnt have the flash on when i borrowed the camera...
i have the battery centered in the front of the trunk... when finished (im 98% done, need about 8 more hours to finish everything) the circuit breakers will be flanking the battery, with my 15 farad alumapro CAP centered and left, my JL w6v2 center and right, and two rockford fosgate amps, power bd1000 and power 800a4 at the back... the floor goes from 2" above factory in the front to flush with factory in the back... unseen neon (usn) illuminates the battery and circuit breakers, with usn under the CAP to make it look like its floating, and usn under the amps to make them appear to be floating over their fake floor... everything is visible through lexan windows as shown on the little piece of paper... also all inside floors and walls will be painted yellow to match the car... total weight of the jack, breaker bar, spare, factory carpet and sub was 59 pounds... total system weight (minus battery) two amps, CAP, sub, box, circuit breakers, wiring, lexan and fake flooring with carpet was under 100 pounds and i get to retain use of the roof...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

here is the amp rack with its fake floor below it and the amps going on it below that (look for the neon sitting on the inner perimeter... also the mesh in the center is to cover the hole for the fan and will be painted)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

better shot

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

here is everything with the floor in place (minus the holes that are marked and will be in it)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

and heres the car

·
Registered
397 Posts
damn how do you do any work in that small garage

i always did like the painted headlights

good job

:devil:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its actually a two car with the other bay usually open... my brothers 4runner broke down, though, so he got the sie closest to the work bench... also, there is about 10 feet behind the car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts