Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
"DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in my sig you can see my mods. I'm hitting fuel cut like a MOFO and i want to overcome this PROPERLY. I have a few options but i want the most cost effective and best bang for the buck. I want to keep my stock CT for atleast this summer so i think 550s/lexus/AFPR/walbro is a bit overkill for the stock CT. If i can bump up fuel cut to atleast 15-16 PSI i'll be happy.

Now, i'll be sure to get a wideband first thing. Then would an S-AFC do the trick in raising my fuel cut??? If i get an S-AFC will i need a AFPR/walbro to compensate and give my engine more fuel??? I want to stick with the stock AFM and the 440s until i really need to upgrade. Just have to overcome my fuel cut issue so what's the best way to do so with the stock injectors and stock AFM???

Thanks.

Derek

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
get a MAF and a translator :) thatll cure the FC problem a little bit.

not to mention get rid of the AFM in the process.

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
derK said:
in my sig you can see my mods. I'm hitting fuel cut like a MOFO and i want to overcome this PROPERLY. I have a few options but i want the most cost effective and best bang for the buck. I want to keep my stock CT for atleast this summer so i think 550s/lexus/AFPR/walbro is a bit overkill for the stock CT. If i can bump up fuel cut to atleast 15-16 PSI i'll be happy.

Now, i'll be sure to get a wideband first thing. Then would an S-AFC do the trick in raising my fuel cut??? If i get an S-AFC will i need a AFPR/walbro to compensate and give my engine more fuel??? I want to stick with the stock AFM and the 440s until i really need to upgrade. Just have to overcome my fuel cut issue so what's the best way to do so with the stock injectors and stock AFM???

Thanks.

Derek
I believe the process is the following with the afpr/walbro/s-afc:

Add fuel pressure with the AFPR, then remove fuel with the S-AFC raising fuel cut in the process.

But I'm EXTREMELY unsure on that, that's what I've gathered from other posts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts