Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I racked my brain for about an hour the other night trying to find a good place to put the nitrous solenoids and originally mounted them to the battery bracket but after pondering that for a bit I decided I did not like it much at all, so I made this little kick ass bracket to mount the solenoids to the shock absorber rod itself on the driver shock tower. I have about 5 hours in trying to get the solenoids to fit just so and not hit the hood or anything else. I am real anal about having things look decent especially under my hood.

Once I get everything in place I am going to bring the car up to the local hydrolic hose place and have them fab up all the lines for solenoids to the nozzle and fuel feed. Its going to look really nice when I am finished!!

What do you think!

Fabbed up a nitrous bottle mount.

·
Boost Junkie
12,636 Posts
Cool bracket, but the nitrous bottle mount doesn't look very strong to me. Is that the final product?

Steve

·
Registered
454 Posts
looks good, I like the mount for the solenoids, I may have to make a trip over to pensacola some time to see your car. Hardly any supras here in mobile, and the ones that are here never do anything, and they certainly don't go to the dragstrip, so I am usually the only one that does any of that stuff here.

Bill

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool bracket, but the nitrous bottle mount doesn't look very strong to me. Is that the final product?

Steve
Steve -

Thats not the final product, it will be bolted to a platform I am making that will bolt to the spare tire hold down. It will not be going anywhere.

Bob

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maby try to hide the wires to the solenoids better?

This is just a mock up for the final install once I get the other fittings I need, The wires and everything will be placed neatly.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts