Supra Forums banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Many thanks, Mark! Your photographic skills are fantastic, so much so I decided to set aside my camera shyness so I could enjoy your pics of my car once again. Very much appreciated.

Ken.

·
Administrator
8,311 Posts
What ken doesnt share is that car isnt anthracite it's just a really dirty alpine silver...now sell it to me before it depreciates any further.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Mr. Henderson,

As always, such a treat to read your posts.

Every word is so eloquently penned.

Bauxite is beautiful, 1A1 is such an enthralling color and A very big congrats on the win again.

See you soon. Cheers!

Very Respectfully ,
Rishi

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Wow..Ken! Congrats on the Car.. Sorry i been out of the loop on SF for a while. I'm jelly you can have so many cars! My wife has limited me to only two hahah!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Many thanks, Mark! Your photographic skills are fantastic, so much so I decided to set aside my camera shyness so I could enjoy your pics of my car once again. Very much appreciated.

Ken.
Mark is the reason I took all of 4 pictures at SIV this year. Great hanging out with you again this year and look forward to next year!

What ken doesnt share is that car isnt anthracite it's just a really dirty alpine silver...now sell it to me before it depreciates any further.
I called dibs in 2015.

·
Super Moderator
10,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
181 - 195 of 195 Posts