Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Texas Roadhouse FTW !
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my current wheels i have are decent i guess but there not in great shape(clearcoat cracking badly, rust around the wheel, just all around old) so i had these laying around from my previous car which i sold 3 months ago. what do u guys think ??

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
no

leave the stockers

·
4,417 Posts
:bigthumb: They look way better than the stockers IMO.

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
I'd pull out the SVT centercaps.

Whereabouts in Pittsburgh are you? I lived north of Pittsburgh near Wexford for about 10 years. I'm a little further north now, but still frequent the 'burgh.

·
Texas Roadhouse FTW !
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no

leave the stockers
there actually not stockers. they are bbs moda rims ? which i think arent bad but since they are in terrible condition like with scrapes and peeling and the rust on every single like rivet around the wheel (since there 2 piece wheels) as u can see in the pic. thats why i wanted to change them

heres whats on it now

·
Texas Roadhouse FTW !
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It doesn't look too bad. How is the fitment on them?
they fit like a glove. like they were made for the car haha 17x9 in the front with 275's and 17x10.5 in the rear with bfg 315's

·
HighCompression+Boost=Win
1,884 Posts
I would rock the SVT rims over those any day. I don't mind the svt rims personally, my buddy has them on his terminator in gunmetal and they look pretty nice.

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
Any close ups on the rear wheels that came with the car? And whats the condition of the tires? I don't really like my Racing Hart wheels much.

Steve

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
I dig them plus they are nice and wide.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,208 Posts
They wouldn't look too bad without the SVT caps. If you can't take them off though, I say throw the stockers back on.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts