Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey Dusty this is Basil Alkoussari the owner of the 94 white TT. Rapid Bodywerks in Houston is ordering my Greddy 3-row, and Boostlogic 4-inch exhaust and 3' adapter. I wanted to ask you a question concerning those parts. Do you have them in stock, and if not when do you think I will recieve them?
Thnx for everything. I used to buy parts for my car with Darien from Hardpipes.
Basil A.

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Hi Basil,

I am familiar with the order. We shipped the 3-row today, they will have it tomorrow. The BL exhaust and adapter is being shipped directly from BL to RBW. They will have it tomorrow or Monday according to Zohair @ BL.

Just out of curiousity - is Melissa nice? She seems really cool over the phone, but of course I've never met her.

Kind regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah she's cool, but on a 1-10 scale, 10 being the top, looks wise shes a 3-4 at best. From what I found out from Julio another supra owner who also ended up extremely happy with his order from you. Is that shes been seeing their tow-truck driver for the past 6-9 months. Attitude wise she seems to be on the positive side definatly. I really appreciate the heads up. It means the world to me that I am able to talk directly to oyu concerning my car.
Thank you for everything,
Basil A.

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Well that clears that up then I guess. :) She's really sweet on the phone though, very cheery and seems to like what she's doing. From the way she talked about their shop it sounds like they get a lot of nice European cars in there.

I wish you the best in the repairs of your Supra and no doubt you will enjoy your upgrades when it is done. If there is anything else I can do for you just let me know!

Kind regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey dusty I hav to replace my front lip and I was wondering if you had any pics of any cars with the Seibon TM front lip???
Basil

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
i remember that girl ya i agree with you dusty i always thought she sounded kinda hot on the phone if i remember correctly

it goes to show do not judge a woman by her voice but ya she was always cool when i talked to her.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey dusty I got a question regarding my BL 4" exhaust. Do you know if they shipped it or not?No one is responding or checking the boostlogic section on the forums.
Basil

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You wouldn't know of hand about what the Waste gate spring mod is for the TT supra is? or where I could find a write up on it? I searched but there were only mentions of it no write-ups here or on mkiv.com
Basil

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL, Thnx Steelcity. Great advice since we have some nasty roads down in houston.

TT4U2NV: So Tommy's doing the work on your car. He's the best man as far as I know to go to.

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
MK4everturbo said:
Hey dusty I got a question regarding my BL 4" exhaust. Do you know if they shipped it or not?No one is responding or checking the boostlogic section on the forums.
Basil

They have not shipped it. ETA is 1 more week, they are trying to finish some up right now.

Thanks sir,

Dusty

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
SteelCitySupra said:
Dusty! I hope you arent showing people those pics of my car!! thats old school .. here are some recent pics of that lip! :)

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259152

P.S. Its a sweet looking lip, but i would forget about it if the roads suck were you live. This is my 3rd one ... 2nd in about 3 months.... screw PA!

My bad!! SOMEONE doesn't keep my updated!! :dunno:

Dusty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts