Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Nice car, I'd plant claymores mines Around it...i bet the chop shop ppl will be happy to steal the shiny stuff you have, :whip:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Nice supra, very tastefully done!

black rims with chrome lip, CF hood, stragith CF wing, CF front bumper lip, N I C E.

·
Go Fcuk Your Mother
1,046 Posts
damn those pictures look amazing. i was going to ask you where is that gauge pod from thats on the left of the steering wheel?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thank you very much to all for the comments =) Hong Kong is really beautiful at night! =) The paint is the white from Lamborghini Murcielago. Balloon white if I remember correctly.

dreamcar88: I agree, many overseas cars... =( The owners have no love or taste =( Here is how my Supra was when I bought it... Started it's life as black and with... dark (sprayed) taillights :gaysex:

7Sins: Wow you do know your stuff!!! And good eyes! Hehe yes, they are SSR SP1s instead of Work Meister S1s... The rivets and the spokes are the difference... Actually I do perfer the Works in terms of looks! However, being as lazy as I am, I think they would be much harder to clean X_X

2JZ-SC3: The gauge pod is from Bee-R =) Only for RHD I assume =(

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU!!!! you took the color I was going with on my new supra.... GOD DAMN man.... now back to the drawing board.... I may up you one and go with the new lambo one... haahaa.... obviously you know I think it's a great color. That new color I'm looking at is damn expensive man.... anyways.... great job.

·
Registered
18 Posts
very nice car! how did you get the taillights to appear matte black like that with the tint? they are usually shiny from what i've seen unless they are exposed to the elements for a long time.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
beautiful ride! love how the paint looks in certain lighting! :bigok:

·
Blood for Blood
8,324 Posts
Wow nice supra... Great color as well... you really picked that well.

I have not been back to hong kong since 2002 that view brings back some memories.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
another ridox supra on the boards, congrats. I'll be in HK soon, how often do you visit?

21 - 40 of 78 Posts