Supra Forums banner

My poor supra, one very bad night

957 views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  doom26462 
#1 · (Edited)
ok here how the story goes me and my friend and his 87 rx-7 were heading off to a party in a near by town so were on the highway and decide to get cocky and pass him then he tries to pass me but I floor it and its like a 200km race and I begin to pull on him and tool his ass. Anyways I hear a loud noises or something and think hmm must be from the high speed well I get to town and slow down and hear this loud scraping noises or something and im like ohhh shit wtf is that. My friend in his rx-7 is already at this guys houses and I see him waving his hands yelling to shut the car off. I get out and am like "what is that noise" he said "take a look under the front of your car." So I take a look and the undercarge part(that plastic part under the engine) it came off and the high speed winds must have ripped it off and bent it right under my car so I drive in reverse just to get it facing back right instead of being bent back. So im like all mad but I decide not to take my car any futher to the party and jump in with him. SOO we get back from the party to get my car and I try to duck tape it down(which did fuck all) and try to tuck it in my front lip or anywhere, SO me and my other friend get in and start the ride home (its a 20km drive to where we where going) and are goign like 80km or 60km to try and make it not fall out from the wind we get like 5 min into driving and it falls out and I can hear that deadly scraping noise. I get out and tuck it back in and keep going. Then I c my friends rx-7 sitting in the middle of the road with him out of the car and the 2 girls and some other guy that were with him I think wtf is going on then my other friend says I think he hit something mabye a deer?? so we get closer and see theses fucking huge black skid marks. So I park my car and get out and he says"fuck I hit a deer" and I go look at the damage and the passenger side pop up light is fucking smashed right off and his bumper is bent in, he is all mad and says "fuck lets just keep goign" so he gets back in his car and goes and I walk back to my car. In the mean time I can see the deer in the ditch trying to get up but falling down(its like all stunned and fucked up) so I decide to just get in my car and go ,well we go another 5 min got to get out to put that damn undercarge thing back into my lip so it will stay ,go another 5 min same thing takes me like over half an hour to get home.

anyways here is some pics of it:

sorry the pics arn't that good but it was hard to take a good pic of it and i could have tooken it out from being alll jamed in there but then i have to stick back up in there.

So this fucking sucks im trying to sell my N/a too and now this happens is there anyway to fix it or what?? its not like totally fucked up its still in good shape just broken off from where it bolts on.

See less See more
#7 ·
Ok, so your engine undercover came loose and was dragging on the ground and your friend in his 87 rx-7 hit a deer. Wow did I just sum your mess of a story up in like 20 words? You should always carry a small tool set with sockets and shit with you in your car. You then could have unbolted the engine undercover and took it off and been fine.

#8 ·
Jaguar said:

uummm uhh uhh what?

SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU!

so a piece of your supra broke off and then your friend hit a deer?? were the girls mentioned hot? do you have pics of them? what brand of duct tape did you use?

haha anyways we should turn this post into a post about pulp fiction.

#9 ·
Turkish said:
Ok, so your engine undercover came loose and was dragging on the ground and your friend in his 87 rx-7 hit a deer. Wow did I just sum your mess of a story up in like 20 words? You should always carry a small tool set with sockets and shit with you in your car. You then could have unbolted the engine undercover and took it off and been fine.

HAHAHAH :wtflol: I think you sumed it up Turkish....

Also.. I think your friend had a worse night then you......

#10 ·
Pulp Fiction was one of the best movies of all time!!!

You're gettin' ready to blow? I'm

a mushroom-cloud-layin'

motherfucker! Every time my

fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY

T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE."

I'm what Jimmie Walker usta talk

about. In fact, what the fuck am I

doin' in the back? You're the

motherfucker should be on brain

detail. We're tradin'. I'm

washin' windows and you're pickin'

up this ******'s skull.

HAHA best lines EVER!

#12 ·
catch2nd said:
Also.. I think your friend had a worse night then you......

agreed!! one of my covers for underneath my foglights was hangin loose, i noticed as i drove past a long wall of windows, (i like to check out my car's reflection) so when i got home i just slammed it back up into its place with my fist and it has been fine since.

#13 ·
suprabrad said:
English DO U SPEAK IT? lol
I think it is fairly obvious the poster doesn’t or doesn’t feel it is necessary on these forums.

Why someone would post something that makes him or her look stupid, in a public forum, never ceases to amaze me.

On a good note, this is another post I printed for my kids to read (slightly edited). This helps them understand why I am so involved in their education, as I don’t want them to end up communicating like this.

My 11 year old said maybe this person was slow. Laughed my ass off at that.

Mods, please move this to general or off topic.

#14 ·
90Legend said:
I think it is fairly obvious the poster doesn’t or doesn’t feel it is necessary on these forums.

Why someone would post something that makes him or her look stupid, in a public forum, never ceases to amaze me.

On a good note, this is another post I printed for my kids to read (slightly edited). This helps them understand why I am so involved in their education, as I don’t want them to end up communicating like this.

My 11 year old said maybe this person was slow. Laughed my ass off at that.

Mods, please move this to general or off topic.
Kudos to Dan for doing something useful with SF.

#17 ·
Johnny Dangerously said:
Pulp Fiction was one of the best movies of all time!!!

You're gettin' ready to blow? I'm

a mushroom-cloud-layin'

motherfucker! Every time my

fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY

T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE."

I'm what Jimmie Walker usta talk

about. In fact, what the fuck am I

doin' in the back? You're the

motherfucker should be on brain

detail. We're tradin'. I'm

washin' windows and you're pickin'

up this ******'s skull.

HAHA best lines EVER!

classic, absolutly classic

#18 ·
Why has this not been moved yet?

I want moderator privileges here!

Is it mandatory to be young, to get Mod privileges here, or can a 41-year-old white guy get a pop.
I notice that a guy without a Supra (Trent) still appears to have them!

What is the criteria?

#19 ·
WTF, all i read what
lakjfalfjas;ldjfasld;jsdl;fjksdf,sdf sadpofasjdflajf;alsdfa;lskf;alsjf;alsdfalsjdflas;das;lfjal;sdawoeiuoljfalwkejtnasl;kjfas;lk. A bunch of gibberish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.