Supra Forums banner

221 - 228 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
I hope they do a Black Friday sale on this kit...that would be awesome and would be extremely tempting

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
What is the proper length for the turbo to manifold stud?

I'm guessing M10x1.5x45mm? These are harder to find than I would have thought.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I'll find it for ya
Thanks if ya do! Another stupid question for everyone using this style cast manifold. The short side of the "standard" studs I'm finding are normally only what 3/8" long? Is that all your threading into the manifold? I've got it it mocked up with bolts right now and I've probably got more than an inch of bolt down the thread in each hole. Seems like if the threads are there might as well go as deep as you can, might prevent it cracking down the road. But I guess if no one has had any problems then maybe I'm over thinking it.

·
Registered
94 TT, PHR 6266 on the way, Tanabe DP, MaxAir intake, AEM boost, fuel pressure and afr, MBC, BBS
72 Posts
Adapter RUS-670500 (-4 AN to 10mm x 1.0 Male)
Sorry for grabbing your old post. But what was this fitting for on the wastegate? Where does the line go to that was attached to this fitting? Would like to know what you did with this because i love the look of black braided line.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
glad i found this great post. about to do a install very similar to this but with parts found from different sources. had a couple questions i couldnt find answers to.
i'll be running a s366 .91 divided, PHR said they could make the DP adapter with the Marmon flange so thats taken care of but as far as the WG, i was looking at running a Tial F38. this is direct bolt on with no adapters, would this work? looking to make about BPU level power as this will be on stock ECU. also, what WG spring would i need? i was going to run about 14psi as i believe i would have enough fuel for that and was going to run on WG spring only. then i read somewhere here that you should run a spring for half the boost you intend to run so i would need a 7psi at that point and do the rest with a EBC.
trying to do this on a budget because the stock leaking twins need to go. later i'll be doing a full fuel system, ECU and upgraded turbo.
thank you

221 - 228 of 228 Posts