Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share my project with you guys and maybe get some color opinions. I bought the car wrecked and its been a lot of work to get it where it is but I'm about ready for paint now. Heres some pics:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

....and thats how it sits. My painter's fiance is having a baby any minute now so that bought me some time to decide what color to paint the car. I can't decide. I'm not a big fan of red but I did find a few reds in the PPG book that were cool, much more Red then the factory color. I reaaaaaally like Thundercloud Metallic. I really like Black. I like the Quicksilver that came on Supras. I also have been looking at a lot of the Mercedes off Silver/ Grey/ Grafite colors. What do you guys think? I dont have a problem with painting jambs either. I have years of experience in the industry and a full body shop at my disposal. Lets here it! Thanks for your time!

Ryan

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Silver Spruce and RSP are very nice colors but I'd rather have something that never came factory on SCs. RSP is super rare but Im sure I'm sure as the years go by you'll see plenty of them, everyone seems to want that color.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
"Quicksilver" like colors look great on SC's. Good luck with your project!

Well Silver Spruce and RSP are very nice colors but I'd rather have something that never came factory on SCs. RSP is super rare but Im sure I'm sure as the years go by you'll see plenty of them, everyone seems to want that color.

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
I would like to suggest the Lexus Flint Mica (graphite gray). That would look really sexy on ur soarer. Imho, don't go blakc coz there's sooo many black SC's out there. Congrats and good luck on ur project, keep us updated with pics :love:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I think silver or gray would look really good. QS, graphite, seal, alpine; there are tons of nice shades.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well I think its down to Red again or ThunderCloud Metallic. Ever since I saw this picture I can't imagine a better looking color for a SC:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts