Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Friday I called Mvp and spoke with Clint I believe. I asked him about the dual 52mm a pillar and if they had any in stock as there website says it can take 4-6 weeks. He puts me on a brief hold to go check the warehouse to make sure he has one, and lucky me he had 2. So I place the order, and within 5 minutes I receive a confirmation email. So today I come home and couldn't believe that the pillar has already shown up!!! Now I live in Oklahoma, but still I was very impressed. Opened up the package which was nicely bubble wrapped and packed with packing peanuts. Pillar looked very well designed, and fit 100% perfect in the car. No weird gaps and the gauges fit snug as they should. I give Mvp a 5 star rating. The customer service was great, shipping was fast, and product was just as described.

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have placed 4 orders with MVP over the the last 3 months and I have to say that I've had great experiences with them!

I have had zero issues and the parts arrive really quickly and I'm in California.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts