Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally had the time now that I'm on break (between shipping sunshades) to put some of the parts on my red car and start fabbing some of the piping.

I'm still waiting on an aluminum u-bend for the lower IC piping off the turbo, finish up the braided lines for oil/fuel, finish connecting the turbo elbow to DP and some polishing.

At least now it's finally on the down-hill side. The header is a custom 321 from Jimbo. The turbo is a t3/to4e.

Thanks and comments are welcome
Kevin

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
TURN down the yellow! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

But I do like your IC piping

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Sweet man.. Now you just need a VPC :) Do you ever go to PIR? We should hook up sometime, I am in Portland almost every weekend.

-Matt

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
DONT fall for matt's traps he is a sexual preditor!

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not a big fan of the yellow either, but I needed Samco lower rad hose and that's all 935 had in stock.

I'm probably gonna change the BOV too, cause it looks kinda funny sticking out like that.

Matt-I met you last year at the Portland all imports show (sometime close to your wedding)--I have the 90 white Supra with the SP63

Thanks guys

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, it's a turbo XS BPV, it came with the car

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Eric, you should have gotten the email saying it was shipped...

Charlie, I drove the car at 12psi or so before I started doing this and with it recirculating it's not loud for me. (At least not even close to the Godzilla BOV on the other car, now that's loud, it sounds like a trumpet firing off for a sec before the wooooosh)

S

·
0 Posts
KevinM said:
I'm not a big fan of the yellow either, but I needed Samco lower rad hose and that's all 935 had in stock.

I'm probably gonna change the BOV too, cause it looks kinda funny sticking out like that.

Matt-I met you last year at the Portland all imports show (sometime close to your wedding)--I have the 90 white Supra with the SP63

Thanks guys
Car looks like crap!....:finger: :D

Just kiddin kevin! How you been? Been a while since i've been on the forums! Anything new with your white supra?

You ever get those pre-89 turn signal covers going? Sold my supra then just kinda quit visiting this forum.

BTW car looks pretty sweet man! How about some high res shots of them both?

Later
Brandon

1 - 20 of 23 Posts