Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've completely collected the kit, took me 2 years to source / collect ( ultrahard to find ). Also some extra goodies.... and even more if you click the link in my sig, my cardomain.

Enjoy:

The kit looks like this when it's on a car:

I have a few other suprizes and things in store for the car, not even on my cardomain yet, but I recommend you check it out anyway.

Also, for those intrested, Regulus makes a kit for the MKIV, since most don't know about it:

PS, I've spent so much so far lol :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Good Luck man! Hopefully it fits lol, good work :bigthumb: It will be well worth it when its on the car and you stand back and look at it....and have a big ass grin on your face for weeks!

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NBSupra11 said:
Good Luck man! Hopefully it fits lol, good work :bigthumb: It will be well worth it when its on the car and you stand back and look at it....and have a big ass grin on your face for weeks!
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I can go look at my shell in my garage, all beat up and needing work, but really, what I see is the finished product.

thx

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thats a nice looking kit. Is it just the pic or is ur thumb pretty messed up :bigthumb:

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
it would look better without all the fins and vents on the side of the front bumper and side skirts,plus the taillight covers is overkill,I like the smaller white wing duck tail,hope it dodnt cost more than the car, lol :)

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
exvelocity said:
it would look better without all the fins and vents on the side of the front bumper and side skirts,plus the taillight covers is overkill,I like the smaller white wing duck tail,hope it dodnt cost more than the car, lol :)
I understand it won't be for everyone! But I like it. I've been thinking about using the vents for brake ducting, but I wan't to make sure it will actually help not hurt.

lenny said:
pretty sure it goes cost more than the car :)
Yeah, hehe. All the Body mods alone are over double what I bought my car for in 2002. I plan on spending just as much in nearly every area of the car, just a slow process.

siphanracing said:
Thats a nice looking kit. Is it just the pic or is ur thumb pretty messed up :bigthumb:
I'm double jointed, both can do it. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts