Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My white rice and my friends 2!

Went out to snap a few pictures with my friends MR2 since it was such a nice day out. Plus a few forum members wanted side views of my volks...here they are!
Top secret front end, Stillen Sides, Volk GT-U, Eibach/AGX.
enjoy!

·
what comes out the butt?
4,463 Posts
uhhh...you posted 2 threads within a minute of eachother, why the fuck didnt you just put them all in one thread?!:wtf:

-mike

·
Registered
357 Posts
Rice? I see two very clean cars. I think that ur license plate is impeding your ic air flow quite a bit though.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
What sideskirts are those?

G

·
Turkish said:
Rice? I see two very clean cars. I think that ur license plate is impeding your ic air flow quite a bit though.
Umm...did someone mention Rice ?

You know we chinese people eat rice on a daily basis. Just today Vic, and I had our share of rice. Civic, Focus, SRT-4 club. Yummy what more car we ask for?

I love my big brother. Soon his younger siblings will outnumber him

·
IUCK FSLAM
277 Posts
Wow both are nice.. but if cars were people mr2s would ride the short bus. Those things just look retarded.

Definately one of the best looking ones I've seen though.

G

·
hunterljc said:
Wow both are nice.. but if cars were people mr2s would ride the short bus. Those things just look retarded.

Definately one of the best looking ones I've seen though.
FYI deuces have more leg room than your MKiV :blah:

·
IUCK FSLAM
277 Posts
JDMsw20 said:
FYI deuces have more leg room than your MKiV :blah:

I don't have a supra and it's just my opinion :dunno: :sadwavey:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Nice clean looking MR2 and MKIV....................most of the MR2's around my neighborhood were all rice out. I mean outrageous bodykit and stickers but when you check out the engine it's all stock. Your friend definetly have a good taste.:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts