63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
2JZ S13
2,207 Posts
Looks good man!
what else do you have done to the car?
Wen you going to get it tuned?

and what are some good forums for those? my buddy is looking at getting one for a dd soon.

·
Cultured Development
319 Posts
Damn whoever helped put in that turbo must have been the shit!
Along with whoever did the filming of those videos...
:hay:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good man!
what else do you have done to the car?
Wen you going to get it tuned?

and what are some good forums for those? my buddy is looking at getting one for a dd soon.
Basically just the turbo kit, which includes SRI, catless 3" dp, turbo, feul cut defender, and I also have a magnaflow cat-back. I plan on getting it tuned when reliable tuning actually comes out for these cars, lol, which should be happening in the next few months. Currently running 17 psi at 11-12 AFR.

The place I go to most would be www.mazda6club.com.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was actually the first time I had ran the 1/4, so I don't know, but the best I have seen for a stock speed6 is a 13.7 at 100 mph.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ATP recorded 320 whp and 353 whtq with just the turbo kit and FMIC, stock speeds dyno at around 210-230 whp and 250-280 whtq.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
I am actually impressed. I kind of dig those cars...

I think they look better than Evos, too. :wavey:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Sweet! I wish I would have got the Mazdaspeed one instead of the regular (slow) version.

·
Registered
176 Posts
How does the assometer compare to stock? Mate of mine has a stock 06 speed6 and its a fun car, but it deffinetly needs more.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How does the assometer compare to stock? Mate of mine has a stock 06 speed6 and its a fun car, but it deffinetly needs more.
The stock speed spools so quick but really loses steam after 5500-6000 rpm. With this kit, it spools a little later but pulls SOOO much harder, all the way up to 7k. Its almost like night and day, not to mention the gains after tuning.

*edit* Thanks for the compliment FYRARMS, it really made me feel all fuzzy inside :D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
^Yeah thats a good looking Evo. I like the wheels!

8,181 Posts
those speed6's have a mean look to them. i have never drove one but i had a really bad fucking experience with the 95 S/C millenia. $7600 down to the fucking drain.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Ha, just wait, I have actually been planning on swapping in some Work Emotions in bronze for a few months now, just as soon as I save up the cash. It should be looking sic then (a FMIC won't hurt either).
That car has my wheels turning. I may have to get a graphite MR just like that slap some Works Emotions on it just like that. Drop a Full-Race turbo kit on it and ride :)

mmmmmm.......

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
You'll get it and then find something you don't like about and sell it just like you do with every other car you own.

I still own my Z06 and my supra:wavey:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts