Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has been down for a while now due to blowing my stock twins. I went to Austin this weekend to Performance Motorsports this weekend and ordered my turbo, this will be my setup:

T-67 .81 housing Q-trim turbo kit
Not sure what fuel system but one big enough to
flow plenty of fuel so fuel wont be an issue
Greddy 3 row intercooler
HKS 264 cams
Crower valves and Springs
VPC
probably an Apexi fuel controller
HKS boost controller
HKS ssq blow off valves
Veilslide Titanium exhaust

I have a set of HRE 540s but for the track I am just going to put a set of BFG comp TA 315/35s (I never thought they would fit but they will). My car is a 6 sp. What kind of times do you guys think I will see out of it with an awesome driver, 1/4 & 1/8 times and mph. I know there are alot of variables to it but just use guestimation. Thanks and I cant wait to finish it.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
With 6 speeds it is nearly impossible to tell. IMO, that turbo is capable of making enough power to run 9 second 1/4s and possibly 140mph traps. Whether the car will run those times is a different story

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
VeilsideTT said:
With 6 speeds it is nearly impossible to tell. IMO, that turbo is capable of making enough power to run 9 second 1/4s and possibly 140mph traps. Whether the car will run those times is a different story
Dunno about that......remember, not all of us can run an 11.45 on just BPU mods ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was hopping for something like 10.5 I think 9s are way out of the question. Maybe with i big shot of spray.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
xsentrixsupra said:
Dunno about that......remember, not all of us can run an 11.45 on just BPU mods ;)
:D

Chad, I'm just letting you know what the turbo is capable of. IMO, if it can produce over 700rwhp it should be capable of 9s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts