Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can move sixth piston with my hand - left and right. I have to get engine out but before that I would like to hear some help from you guys. What do you think? What is wrong with it?

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That is how my trunk luks like::D

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and my beauty head:

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx God my turbo(s) are OK:)

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
gLok said:
Can you see any damage on the 6th cylinder wall?

Man you have the dirtiest engine bay ive ever seen in a mkiv!
LOL, I was going to say the same thing! Horrible. And why the hell did you put all the parts in the hatch like that and not in a box?

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
cylinder wall looks OK. engine bay is dirty because we have winter and I haven't wasch my baby for a long time - it wiil be shining after work is done.

All parts are in the hatch because we will be waiting for parts and other cars have to go into garage.

·
Registered
240 Posts
HEHE I guess I was right... rings or a piston or something went buhbye... to think other people are thinking that its your turbos all the time when u posted ur other post about smoking.... hehe all good though... if cylinder wall looked ok its prolly uour ring that needs to get replaced.... you might wanna have it checked over completely as there might be damages you dont see.... good luck man.... rebuild time....

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx man, I will need a lot of luck or should I say a lot of $$$$:D

We have done leakdown test and rings were OK... ????????

·
Registered
240 Posts
leakdown tested out ok ??? hmmm then u just have to do more test and track down whatever the problem is... hope it doesnt cost you too much... later

D

·
0 Posts
Wow you are pretty brave to do all that in your own garage:) . Good luck with getting everything working properly again. Looks like a lot of work ahead of you.

Much Luck,
Chris

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am just helping my friend who is real engine guru...

Anyway, thanx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts