Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my rear washer stream is weak and was wondering if other cars are the same? the nozzle might be plugged or the pump is bad. not sure. did a search but didn't find anything.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup. I realize the hose run is from the front of the car all the way to the back taking water from the front reservoir. I took off the side panels to replace the rear speakers. wonder if I could have pinched the line?

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,096 Posts
It's possible that th eline got pinched while you were in there. I had my rear panels off a few weeks ago, but don't remember seeing the washer line in the way at all. But I wasn't really *looking* for it either.

Was this something that recentlly changed when you replaced the speakers? Or has it trickled like that for a while? Or do you ever have to use your rear washer in Hawaii <grin>?

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Does it burn?

It might have an STD, :lol:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
finally found the problem. there was a crack on the underside of the nozzle. water was leaking into the hatch itself and coming out the center weep hole near the toyota emblem. not sure how that happened. found the leak just by chance while I was adjusting the nozzle. ordered a new nozzle from my local dealer for $12.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Wonder if we could use the nozzle from an LS430..they have like 8 spray holes in it.. :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well wouldn't waste my time finding out just for a stupid nozzle. just wanted something that works and keeps the water out from my hatch. I already had some rust in the corner of the glass of the hatch repaired and didn't want to have that happen anytime soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts