Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here you have it ill get more pics up later

let me know what u guys thing weather it be good or bad... also i know that the front caps for the rims are off to lazy to put them on at the moment

·
Banned
0 Posts
Is it lowered? From the pics, it looks like it sits pretty high...tsk tsk...if ur gonna take pics....atleast finish putting the caps on...=P

·
Registered
204 Posts
if i had a black supra, I'd smoke the signals and sidemarkers. i think itd give it more of a sleek clean look. thats just me though...either way its a nice clean ride!

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Hey Matty I think the wheels look meaner with the center caps off, just lower it a little. Looks great and comeout to DPA already if your done upgrading.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i actually like the look without the center caps lol thats why i left them off im getting a custom intercooler pipe made tomorow and hopefully eric can tune me up a little to get me out to dpa for this weekend i keep fouling out spark plugs.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Are you single already??

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
hey matty...car lookin very well man...congrats...get that thing boosting already man...wanna have more 6spders running hard this season!!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
lol now I c why ur name is lilmatty, that turbo is tiny, what kind is it?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Turkish said:
lol now I c why ur name is lilmatty, that turbo is tiny, what kind is it?

hehe its a t60 cheap ebay turbo no visual defects looks pretty good and considering im on stock fuel 300$ shipped was not a bad buy ill get a better turbo when i get a fuel system.

·
Registered
885 Posts
doesnt look too bad especially for us who are low in money. no flaws at all? what are the numbers (hp/torque)? everything else is stock, fuel, maf, tranny auto or manual? does the kit come with everything you need, oil lines, manifold, ic pipes?

clean car, thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TRD94JZA80TT said:
doesnt look too bad especially for us who are low in money. no flaws at all? what are the numbers (hp/torque)? everything else is stock, fuel, maf, tranny auto or manual? does the kit come with everything you need, oil lines, manifold, ic pipes?

clean car, thanks in advance
well i dont have the whole ebay kit i have the rps kit with the ebay turbo... 6 speed tranny, map ecu, stock fuel im getting a custom intercooler pipe made tomorow morning and in a week or so im planning on getting dyno tuned so ill let you know what kind of numbers i pull im not looking for anything crazy bc im still on stock intercooler and clutch.

·
Registered
885 Posts
cool thanks! i feel my stockers ar about to blow sometime soon, i need a cheap kit just enough to hold at the least 400rwhp. ill be looking forward to those numbers, thanks.

G

·
Car is looking good, Ill probably see it in person as some point this summer in NY. Enjoy the weather while its here....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts