Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Work done by http://www.samuelsauto.com here in Orlando/Sanford, FL area, all visible old paint sanded away. Rear and front sidemarkers shaved along with wiper fluid dispenser in the rear with the rear wiper.

And ya, clear turns are coming soon :)

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
lookin damn good! who cares bout the plate, haha. Im liking the no markers, looks best on stock bodies cars IMO.

you ever think about getting 98 turn signals? What color did it used to be?

Alex

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
I don't know what it looked like before, but it came out very nice!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Marc like I told you earlier.. Im really loving the new look!! Congrats bro, she looks amazing.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Def looks wicked, what color was it before? My car is alpine silver now and im getting ready to paint it Porsche Seal Grey, hell after looking at yours I might do a re-spray of Alpine!

vnt :bowdown:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Damn the "high-bandwidth" usage frog to hell.

wes, shhh don't tell!

vnt, the car originally was alpine but at 180k the paint was HURTING really badly. Plus the previous owner had an obsession with touch up paint tha happened to be white. Alpine just looks fucking incredible in the sun, especially with the zaino polish on it!!! Just like the photos show man, it goes like super white on reflection.

dan, thanks again :D

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fixed some of the images but photobucket makes them so small, sigh...whatever. Anyways Silver94Supra, your car looks good man...I want to get my FMIC and clear turns--oh ya and my polished center caps on. Then we are 1 step away from being twins :D

1 - 20 of 100 Posts