Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Just thought I would share my Supra with everyone. It is a 93 6spd with 12,000 original miles. I am just about done with it. These pics are not the greatest but they will give you an idea. I have not had it out to a nice place to take pictures yet.

Fully built engine with all the goods
AEM
SP71
Lots of custom parts
I will post more pics soon when it is all complete

I would like to thank Larry and the guys at SP for all of there help. Thanks Jerry for dealing with my OCD anoyances.

By the way I have all the 12000 mile stock parts available. If any one is interested just let me know. You name it I have it.

Thanks, comments welcome
Joel

·
Registered
107 Posts
Damn! now that is a clean supra..I cant wait till i get one, im gonna leave it nice and simple like that, and those Iforged Aeros(i think thats what they are) look AWESOME..good job man

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
how close does that turbo sit to the strut tower?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes they are CCW SP500

There is plenty of room between the tower and turbo. Sound Performance really makes a nice kit. It is the 71mm with 4" all the way back. Tial wastegate.
Joel

·
Boost Junkie
12,615 Posts
I don't know if you can beat a '93 with 12k original miles!

STeve K.

·
592 Posts
Joel,

You need to make it down to Iowa City sometime so we can take pics. I will be done with school on May 10th and pretty free after that.

I have to see this car, it looks so clean.

Do the CCW's rub? Any fender mods?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hey thanks for the compliments guys. If any of you are around here you have to come see the car. It is unbelievably clean. The guys at SP would tell you that. It is tough to bring it out of the garage.

As for the wheels they do not rub at all. I have purchased several sets of wheels from John at CCW. This is my second set for this car. I originally had SP16 but wanted a five star wheel. The SP16 had 315 Conti's on them. I think they would have rubbed. So we went to a 305/30 and they do not rub at all.

I also changed to a different screw for the front innner fender liners and all is perfect.

Thanks again.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Absolutely stunning car :bigthumb:

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
Major props on a clean '93!! Single goodies look great!

-Pete

·
Registered
993 Posts
Enigine and car look great!! Glad your going to be enjoying it....

This is a prime example of modding a low milage car the right way... there for increasing it's value tremendosly

1 - 20 of 48 Posts