Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just some pics of a Portuguese Toyota Fans meeting. (The only Supra is mine!!!)

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Errrr...okay.

·
Hardtop >
1,139 Posts
nice car man. I myself am portuguese (if u couldnt tell by the username) and all my family lives there. I was in Algarve and Lisboa 2 years ago. Beutiful place. Your supra is the only one i have ever heard of over there. A boa sorte com o Supra!

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
Oh the rare stock look. Nice to see one once in a while. Nice car, keep it sweet. Black is the best color.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
I myself am half Portuguese as well.. never heard of a Supra over there either, nice work. Clean car.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tanks guys!!! :bigthumb:

Por2geezSupra: There are no more than 10 Supras in Portugal... only half of them are TT... Next time you come here tell me!!!! :)

dondz: Yes... its a stock one. I think all EU Supras have that exhaust.

Dan94TT: You have to come here too!!!!

Tanks again!!!

PS. Sorry my English...lol

·
Registered
108 Posts

Euro spec Supras do not have that kind of OEM exhaust, that´s something some DIY owner has put there... I would get rid of that thing if I were you. Nice car though.

/nr000001

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:dunno:

I thought it was a stock one... Where can i find a picture of a EU Supra with a stock exhaust??

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
It's hard to find pictures of a Supra with stock exhaust on SF :biggrin: So good luck on finding a picture of a Euro market one specifically...

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
Tatanko said:
It's hard to find pictures of a Supra with stock exhaust on SF :biggrin: So good luck on finding a picture of a Euro market one specifically...
The exhaust tip is the same in US vs Euro Supra.

·
The Old School
230 Posts
i think the exhaust is a bit loose or something, because i havent seen it hang that strange before.

Your car mustve gotten the most attention ;) Beautiful ride even though its stock

·
Registered
659 Posts

sorry man, that's not stock at all.

EUDM exhaust is the same of the USDM one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts