1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
dat ***** daz

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
from the very beginning of the video i was thinkin that those bitches were gonna be naked by the end...thats what i thought the surprize was

·
Banned
888 Posts
that end was crazy, that thing flew

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you don't have somthing positive to say, just don't say it. That is what I was getting at.

·
DEE RAWL
182 Posts
elite racing said:
If you don't have somthing positive to say, just don't say it. That is what I was getting at.

what do you expect man? Its supraforums, you put it up...people will say what they want.

I say instead of telling us to not say anything, don't post it up. Or you could just post up the part you know people will appreciate oppose to two cars driving around without a purpose.

Have a nice day :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I thought is was decent showing me putting many bus lengths on a 12.77 car. I posted this on 2 other forums, and got positive comments. You wonder why supra people are considered cocky?!? If you don't like the vid, that's fine. I'd rather hear something constructive than "yawn."

·
DEE RAWL
182 Posts
I am not saying its not impressive, because there is no doubt your car is fast. However, it probably would have been better if you guys would have raced oppose to him trying to catch up to you for quite an extended period of time. I would be suprised that anyone would call this video entertaining. Please don't take it as we are dissing your car, as much as make better videos thats all.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HKS titanium race series

Allaboutsleepers, I like that comment. However, we tried side by side one night and that lasted for about .2 seconds before it ended up like this vid. Will be racing some faster cars (supercharged vette) and will post those vids.

·
Plak
750 Posts
Jeez, honestly the music was damn annoying with the fo shiz yo yo yo yo song. We want to hear the CAR, not some idiot singing i dont know what the hell he was saying. PLZ, no music! No doubt your car is fast. Very neat take off especially at end LOL! That's an insane quarter mile.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts