Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My supra cranks but wont start. Fuel pump is good, fuel wiring is new. I changed 2 fuses of 30A as u can see in the picture which were blown but still the car doesn’t starts. Any guess what could be the problem?!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Do you park the car in the ocean at night? It looks like chernobyl where those fuses melted. Looks like you have some electrical issues....

·
Registered
357 Posts
If you have no spark you got to trace back why. Check if coils are getting power when cranking, check if signal is going to igniter from ECU. If no signal from ECU and all fuses and relays are good, you could have a bad ECU. It's happened to me as a crank with no start.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you have no spark you got to trace back why. Check if coils are getting power when cranking, check if signal is going to igniter from ECU. If no signal from ECU and all fuses and relays are good, you could have a bad ECU. It's happened to me as a crank with no start.
Will do ASAP thanks

·
Registered
336 Posts
Was this car in Katrina!? If the entire engine was under water, you may have electrical gremlins hiding all over the place!!!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I would said it could be a bad crank sensor, might have to do a back prob testing with the crank sensor. research back prob sensor testing on youtube.

igition coil wire could be bad. do a volt meter testing of the ignition coil wire.

bad cam sensor could cause that too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts