Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
StudMuffin said:
How has he got the 32 on the road? Is it legal?

How does it go compared to the MKIV?

I was told it was legal, but where we live it dont matter! No emissions(spl)

Well he has'nt done to much to it other than the basic upgrades right now because he has been working on his 300zx which dynoed at 560rwhp, and now he has done more to it! For it being all stock it runs really good. Probably even with a BPU supra from a roll. From a dig, a supra would stand know chance!

·
Resident Hippy
252 Posts
i met the guy with the r32 at the 300zx nationals. i like his 8th sin tag on the Z. hella nice guy. we talked about my 240 a little. siad he has about 430hp in the skyline. he told me he bought it already legalized form another guy. couple bad ass cars and a girlfried to boot. congrats to him.

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Ftr_10 said:
I was told it was legal, but where we live it dont matter! No emissions(spl)
Emissions has nothing to do with it. I think it's because it's RHD....

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Nice to see those Altstadt wheels. I have / had the same exact wheels on my suppie.
I have seen them on 2 other NSX in Miami, and that's about it.

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zi4life978 said:
Emissions has nothing to do with it. I think it's because it's RHD....

Well I dont know what all it consist of in the emissions test, but I was just saying we dont have to worry about going through it or whatever you have to do, so we can get away with some stuff!

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lethal z said:
i met the guy with the r32 at the 300zx nationals. i like his 8th sin tag on the Z. hella nice guy. we talked about my 240 a little. siad he has about 430hp in the skyline. he told me he bought it already legalized form another guy. couple bad ass cars and a girlfried to boot. congrats to him.

Yeah he said he had some trouble with it down there, about water getting in some of his electronics or something like that!
He has like 5 different cars, and I wish he would concentrate on the skyline and build the crap out of it, but he has been working on his 300z, which is very bad, and its in the shop right now having more work done to it.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Yeah, those are nice cars, we need better video footage though. . .

Tell your friend to get some better rims for the '32 :stickpoke :)

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Suprasanity said:
Yeah, those are nice cars, we need better video footage though. . .

Tell your friend to get some better rims for the '32 :stickpoke :)

Yeah he doesnt like them either but they were on it when he bought it, I think he has some ordered though!
We will probably get so more footage this weekend!

Here is one of it taking off!

http://www.mountainboost.com/417/kittflyby.mpg

·
Registered
497 Posts
GetEveryGear said:
R33 is definately my favorite out of the bunch. Very nice car!
r33 is my fave skyline also. id like to have one, I just dont want to drive on the "wrong" side of the car LOL i hear people say its easy to learn, but if you have two fast cars, it seems like it would be tough going back and forth from LHD to RHD for high-performance driving. plus, it seems a little tough to drive in US traffic.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think differently on that. I think it would be funny driving backwards through a drive-thru pick-up window, because you are sitting on the RH side. How nice would that look? :) Or you and a friend are driving down the highway and your friend in the "driver seat" pretends to be asleep, while you non-chalantly stare straight ahead. People would be have to have a WTF face for that one.

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GetEveryGear said:
I think differently on that. I think it would be funny driving backwards through a drive-thru pick-up window, because you are sitting on the RH side. How nice would that look? :) Or you and a friend are driving down the highway and your friend in the "driver seat" pretends to be asleep, while you non-chalantly stare straight ahead. People would be have to have a WTF face for that one.

lol... You need a steering wheel to hold while you are in the passenger seat, and when you pull up to someone, act like it come off or sumthin because most people wont know!
I havent drove the car yet but I sat in it and felt how everything was and I think I could really get use to it, at first i didnt think so, but after I sat in it It shouldnt be so bad!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ftr_10 said:
I havent drove the car yet but I sat in it and felt how everything was and I think I could really get use to it
Some friend LOL..has a skyline and hasnt let you drive it? You better tell him to let you drive that mofo so you can see for yourself :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts