Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup Fellas

I had the chance to meet THE Badboy, the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Mr. Will Smith, when he was here in the UAE to shoot his facebook show called "Will Smith's Bucket List". :eek:

Here's the Link to that episode, you can catch a glimpse of my Supra in the background in some of the shots.

https://www.facebook.com/willsmithsbucketlist/videos/2158661227535925/

After the shoot, before he could get back into the car and head back to the waiting chopper, I somehow managed to introduce him to my Supra. :biggrin::cool:

Here's the link to a small video and some pics from that day.

Some other pics of the car, for good measure :p

Hope everyone enjoys some eye candy.

Cheers

- Jay

·
...pop the hood!
859 Posts
dig the tail lights...

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! :bigthumb:

Nice man!...did he mention anything about your supra or did he look confused?
Well he didn't really come across as a car guy, but to be honest the whole mountain was closed off for this and his production team was pressed for time and he didn't really have that much time to talk with the owners about their cars. All he said while walking towards the Supra was .. "You brought the HEAT man!!!" ... that made my day :D and then checked out the interior of the car. He actually did ask me if I was sure if I wanted him to sign my car.

·
Boost Junkie
12,456 Posts
Awesome!

Steve

·
iSPOOL
1,181 Posts
Awesome man. Meeting Big Willie himself AND getting him to see your car. Pretty cool day if i say so myself.

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
JZA80
3,113 Posts
That's awesome, thanks for sharing!

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #19