Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a friend's dad's house yesterday and parked in his driveway. He isn't used to someone being behind him and he had to leave in a hurry. Here are the results...

I was getting it tuned on high boost TODAY on the HKS 3.4L Stroker!!!! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

His insurance will cover everything, so it could be worse, but its still pretty sad to see her like this.

Dusty

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
As long as Insurance covers it.......

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Dam.. that sucks

·
J-Spec 4 Life
938 Posts
Dusty that almost looks like mine did a few months ago. :(
Sorry to hear. Hope you get her back on the road in a hurry!!!!

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Ouch, that sucks Dusty... At least it doesn't look like major damage, and you should be back up in about a month???

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
In a month...no way. Get it to the shop and a week maybe.

Sucks that happened Dusty, atleast it was someone you know and its just cosmetic. Im sure you'll get it taken care of nicely.
I had the same type of thing happen to my car just 3 days after buying it. Man that sucked.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Heard about that Dusty... Hope it gets fixed soon. I want to check out the new setup and possibly get a ride :bigthumb:

·
Banned
865 Posts
ouchh party foul

might as well go widebody now with the insurance money

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Poor baby... :(

Looks like the Ridox rear spat can be saved, though. Whew! :D

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DaSupra said:
In a month...no way. Get it to the shop and a week maybe.

Sucks that happened Dusty, atleast it was someone you know and its just cosmetic. Im sure you'll get it taken care of nicely.
I had the same type of thing happen to my car just 3 days after buying it. Man that sucked.

No its 2-3 weeks, probably 3. Complete rear quarter panel replacement, welding, etc. Tons of blending, I'm going to shave the antenna and rear wiper while its there. New MVP sticker on the side, repair the Ridox rear skirt.

Regards,

Dusty

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
sorry to see that, but it looks like it was hit alot harder befre and repaired,hence all the bondo cracking and flaking, i cant belive someone used red laquer primer under the basecoat, or the velvaseal from dupont, atleast you're getting it fixed right this time

·
Banned
888 Posts
damn! That sucks big time...ouch hurts from here

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
Damn Dusty! Birthday one week scratched car the next. Yea glad it wasn't a hit and run.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts