Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its been a while since i posted on here but i thought that some of you might want to see this. ive gone all out on this one.

The body shop had the car for 2 and a half weeks. $$$$
im still not done putting it back together. but im going to attemp the next meet, so you'll see then. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sweet! Who did the paint job? I'm looking to get my whole car repainted... how much did it cost?

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
That looks really terrific Andrew! Congratulations on the new paint job! :bigthumb:

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how molding in the flares really cleans up the MkII lines...I thought about doing it to my previous daily driver years ago. Sweet lookin car Andrew! Can't wait to get a peek at the next meet :)

Mark

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
looking good!

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Very nice paint job :) It was worth the wait.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
quick said:
Looks nice! Single wiper blade though? :dunno:
I didn't see that earlier. Should have had them paint it yellow :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys. if any of you are going to the next meet, on the 2nd ill be there. at the XXX

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
wow I want one! :drool:

It looks great! :bigok:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i want the front to be lower. i think for down force as well :)
but mostly cause those wheels look to big in the front.

·
Tazer 14b > GT30R
180 Posts
ghostride tha whip?

I'm glad you went silver with the paint, and nothing fruity. Keeps it civilized!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you. i have put way to much money into it to just *** out is not an option. i really wanted to build a car and so fare this is whats become of my skillllzzzzzz. haha. the motors kinda just as nice. :p i did the 7m conversion. :) and its light so it goes.

·
Tazer 14b > GT30R
180 Posts
ahhh...I was wondering in the back of my head what motor you had in it. So 300rwhp like it says in your sig then? The car can't weigh more than like 2,700lbs too??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts