Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· two wheels is all i need
1,374 Posts
damn bro i shure hope you find your car..... it isnt much but if i see a supe that you described ill call the cops man!

hope you find the fucker and castrate his fucking liyng fat baby face ass. I hate people who do shit like that. Hope they all fucking die !

1,374 Posts
id say go buy your self a 12 gauge shot gun and start looking for the bastards but a laywer is a nice idea. But i doubt that the inshuracen will want to give the money for it. No offence but you basically handed the car to him. and the forged check well thats just your mistake for not looking thats what they will say! But with a good lawyer im shure he can get you something !

1,374 Posts
has anyone else had this happen to them around that area maybe its the same guy and maybe youd be able to help this dude out.

but like youve already heard a million times ... just get a lawyer pay him that couple hundred $ get this thing over with get your money back heck you dont want the car back cause you were selling it anyways so you'll be all set ! and like booster1 said before id be on the look out for some of the parts on ebay !

1,374 Posts
Im not saying once you get some money to give up looking for the guy... heck i still say find him even if you find him like 20 yrs later whoooP the SHIT outta him ! than run him over ! .. . afterwards call the cops saying that you just witnessed a hit and run... and hang up call from a public phone... and dont leave fingerprints, also if possible use voice discuise...
lol :p ooooh im BAD ! :D

1,374 Posts
well you gota show SOME mercy ... besides he's already dead ;)

1,374 Posts
HOLY shit this guy is a total dumb fuck !!! hahah he couldnt wait till like a month afterwards :D he pretty much screwed him self over and handed him self to you on a silver platter :)

hey hey listen i say you make an Ebay account... buy the car hehe get some cops to roll with you and go pik it up :) and than be like WHAT ASSHOLE YOU TAUGHT I WOULDNT FIND YOU !?

hey nice work dude you prolly just made this dude the happiest man on earth =p ... beautiful car though, shame your sellin it.

1,374 Posts
"Standard Equipment:
CASSETTE "

hahah what a fucking dush bag this dude doesent even know how to tell a CD player from a Casset player... haha he prolly still dont know wtf an A track is... ehh shit i dont -_-

"I WILL NOT SHIP THE CAR, LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. " his ultimate downfall !!! haha loser

I do realize that he didnt use real adress .... shit i im shure that he's no stupid if he was able to get so far. but he DID say pick up only ! sooo that means their going to have to meet...!!!!

But its not over till its over go get him hartey !

- Alex

1,374 Posts
the credit card is true ... but what if your always traveling..? or live in a hotel i dont know there are ways to fool the system im shure of it... ppl have exploited it in the past. perhaps he gave the fake address to the creditcard.. who knows but the important thing is at least now hartey has a lead... he knows where to look and may find this bastard and bring him down !

1,374 Posts
hehe yeah but this is one story that has a happy ending ;) lets hope

1,374 Posts
linebacker as their salesman HAHA thats something :)

violence isnt the solution, yes and i DO like the idea that you propesed hehe if i was in the area id help out anyway i could cause id CERTNLEY would want to see the look on the guys face when you drive on in your car :-D !!! ! do me a favor if you do that take a picture :-D but just in case have someone to back you in just incase he does jump you, you'll have
someone to back you up.

"Its not illegal if you dont get caught" :) soooo you can beat the shit out of him all you want as long as you dont get busted!

1,374 Posts
Nick the car is on ebay... hartey is going to buy it.... or hehe lets just say "pik it up" ;)

1,374 Posts
lol yall telling him that youhope he gets it back.... he's going to sell the car anyways :( might as well just go for the money and if possible GET THE CAR BACK TOO!

1,374 Posts
word :agreed:

1,374 Posts
lol chill nismo... time shall unvail everything :)

1,374 Posts
lalalala..... Yo Hartey.... whats up man did you hang the bitch yet or what?

1,374 Posts
why would i... i mean what i said...

some guy stole his supra and i think that guy should be hung!!! except theres a lil typo

"hang the bitch" was supposed to be "hang thaT bitch"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.