Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SupraStar
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Sold my Supra a couple of days ago so I just wanted to say goodbye to you all. Keep up the good work and take very good care of your cars :)

A special thx to RSA Supra (Ryan H) for helping me with a small "problem" a couple of years ago ;)

/T

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
God how could you sell such a beutiful beast lol! What are you getting next either way best of luck and dont be a stranger :) .

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
:gtfoslap:

Just kidding... :sadwavey:

Dave Capone said:
You will be back, they always come back.
:werd: People go to Vipers, Vettes, Porsche ect but always come back to the Supra. Someone must have a DAWG whistle somewhere.... What ever happen to people calling their cars DAWGs? LOL

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
Do your Arnold Schwarzenegger impression..

Ah'll be bock.................

You might!! :wavey:

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
u lived it up with the car the way it was meant to be. im sure u have no regrets with everything u did. enjoy whatever ur next vehicle is and be sure to not forget us! ;)

·
SUPRA'S SITH LORD
319 Posts
well that sux! it is sad to see a supra owner go.

good luck bro!

·
SupraStar
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
x X CLoud X x said:
its always sadd to see a mk4 go, but like others said, you'll be back..... whats the next project?
Well, there is a new owner of the Supra so one Supra owners gone and a new one i born :) I will tell him to register here so he can keep you posted whats happening to the car

I have no plans for a new project, I mean, what could I possibly buy for the same amount of money that gives same pleasure driving and looking at and also dont cost so much in insurance...

If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know. It must be a car I can use all year, dont want to rent a garage for a second car any more

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Ah yes.. the car from getaway in stockholm!!! this is one of the 'classic supras' and it will go down in history.

You will be back, trust me you can't walk away from these cars.

·
Crawlin like a Catapilla.
278 Posts
Sorry to hear! Come back soon!

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Dave Capone said:
You will be back, they always come back.
so true honestly please pop in every once in a while you are still part of the family ..and like they say once part of the family always a part of the family :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts