Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out with the Majestic Motorsports crew looking to have some fun. We stopped up at the local hangout BP. I was soon approached by the ring leader "silver foxy blue eyes" about a race. Before we could lay down anymore terms, OTHER THAN THE 150$ for the RACE, the local PD made us leave. Silver foxy was no where to be found, he spent most of his evening hiding on the other side of town making excuses for not coming to meet. TWO HOURS LATER... tears were shed, chests were puffed and silver got his share of man love. Balls were grown and the race was on.

First run...
http://www.youtube.com/user/slow96coupe#p/a/u/1/arQ5TlLs9Qc

Second run i let him get the hit...
http://www.youtube.com/user/slow96coupe#p/a/u/0/_LmQfTlIpWg

Thanks to Majestic Motorsports for setting up my car right so I can rape the local shit talkers. XOXO

By the way im still waiting for my 150$

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Didn't have a third party hold the money while you raced? You'll never see that cash.
Its not really about the money its the fact he called me out and talked all this shit, cried and then got stomped! Thats good enough for me!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not really.. racing from a dig is like being paid a million dollars to give Jessica Alba some hardcore butt secks.. roll racing is like fingering your own sister.
Dont really agree with that but its your opinion..

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Lolz wonder if the Mustang driver had someone filming would love to hear/see his reaction.

·
Registered
454 Posts
i don't see how roll racing can be compared to fingering your own sister, that's just wrong in so many ways. and why would u need a million dollars to put it in jessica alba's poop shoot :dunno:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lolz wonder if the Mustang driver had someone filming would love to hear/see his reaction.
Im looking into finding if they did have a shot of the run and he's saying he wants another crack at me in two weeks. So ill have another video soon! I'll make sure Go PROs are all over the place and every angle is covered!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
this is supraforums, what do you expect? Im guessing you dont watch any of the TX2K races either?
I expect real racing. all jokes aside, as long as you have more power and gearing chances are you will win in these point and stab the gas racing unless you miss a gear. it takes a lot of the driver skill out of it and the person with the fattest wallet wins. we all know Supras have IRS and harder to launch, especially if it has a large single and power delivery isnt as graceful as a bigger motor but. it can be done, if you ever see a POS fwd car beat a mustang,camaro,supra car from a dig. it takes skill not just deep pockets. if you ever seen a POS crx rip an evo out the hole, it takes skill! and honestly more exciting than point and stab racing. This is no insult to anyone.. we all love supras thats why were are here, but no need to continue perpetuating the stereotype that supras suck at everything but roll racing which is just indicative of a ton of hp with no useful powerband. its embarrassing. I have seen Ryan Woon use his old Silver out launch a drag First gen Camaro out the hole on two wheels! I have seen him do the same to a fox body. if anyone disagrees that this is far more impressive than roll racing, then I don't know what else to say.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^ ok ill make sure to get a few races in from a dig just for you.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts