Best back seat delete ever.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Truly a work of art, SOOOOO clean! I can eat off your oil pan

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Baaddd Asss supra. It's 99.99% perfect, just hate the steering wheel TRD wheel would look way better, IMO!! But non the less this is the cleanest bad assed supras I have seen in my life. Great job

·
Tearing up Sydney streets
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Thank you all for being so kind, I know not every aspect is to everyones liking, but that is the beauty of builds... you do it the way YOU want it!

In other news, I recently purchased a GoPro HD Motorsports video camera, so hopefully I can get some good footage of the car!

I also have a photoshoot coming up for a possible magazine feature which should be interesting ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm envious! I hope my supra will grow up to be like yours.. Did you buy the LED brake lights like that or did you do the work?

·
Registered
342 Posts
simply perfect. i am one of the pickiest people i know and i absolutely love your car!! IMHO if you made the front blinkers clear it would be flawless in every way. awesome build man, cant wait to see some videos! :bigok:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Wow, I can't believe the amount of time and hassle you put into that. You actually shipped your car to the US and, once there, across the country :D I've always dreamed of building a Supra from the ground up, but I don't know if I ever will. You did it - props to you.

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
Any updated pictures and clips?

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
wow... insane

61 - 80 of 99 Posts