Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i made a video a few months ago telling the story of how i got my supra. I figured some of you may find it entertaining so ill put a link if you wanna watch it. let me know what u think lol it took me a long time sorting through old pictures to put it together, took about 2 months to make but only because i'm lazy

link: Video

·
Registered
32 Posts
Was awesome to see how you managed to save up enough for this supra then see you actually buy the thing and collect it from the port followed by restoring it. Very satisfying and motivational. Thank you!! Keep it up :LOL: .

·
From the land down under
3,742 Posts
Good job on the headlights and congratulations on getting your first Supra.

Now please look after it better than your old Pizza mobile, hehe.

P.S The music in the video made my soul hurt :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good job on the headlights and congratulations on getting your first Supra.

Now please look after it better than your old Pizza mobile, hehe.

P.S The music in the video made my soul hurt :(
thanks alot man it was a long time waiting! but yeah the supra will never get the pizza car treatment 😂 sorry for the music, its just the music i liked the most when i made the video lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello everyone. It is also my dream car and I hope sometime I will buy it. What to say, great job man. I envy you :confused:
Thank you man! Don't worry if you save hard enough and put enough effort you will buy one, i saved every penny from my first job for a year as well as other odd jobs that i could find to buy mine. plus if you are in japan it will be more affordable to get one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts