SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First race was with a 600 that had:
cams
filter
pipe
power commander
35 shot (not sure if he used it when he ran me though)

Second race was with a GSXR1000 and a R1...the GSXR1000 had:
Gear
Pipe

The R1 had: quite a few more mods than the GSXR1000...it did 143hp at the wheel

My Supra has:
*67 turbo @ 28lbs of boost (not tuned at all in the vids...AFC/VPC combo zeroed out with 882cc injectors)
*fuel system
*4" dp/mp combo
*3.5" catback (that will be upped to 4" sometime to match the rest)
*AFC/VPC combo
*Greddy 3 row FMIC
*Cam Gears
*new spark plugs :)

MAKE SURE TO RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS:

Here is the first vid which is of me and the 600: http://www.felsonhomes.com/tt6spd/tony_modded600.MPG

Here is the second vid which is of me, the GSXR1000 (right by my car) and the R1 (closest to the camera man): http://www.felsonhomes.com/tt6spd/tony_moddedR1_moddedGSXR1000.MOV

Enjoy:)

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
DAYUM!!:eek: that was fuckin nice man. Your car sounds incredible. Nice kills :bigok:

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Hell ya

Nice vids Tony!!! Good kills!!!
Believe me guys, Tony's car is NO JOKE!!! We were at the track today racing and he got into a little trouble;)
To fast for me!!!
-Ryan
ps. I need a ride in your car Tony, you got plenty in mine:D

G

·
Awesome!!
Was the finishing order: U, GSXR then the R1? I can't tell because of the darkness.

And was the GSXR a K1/K2 or a K3?

Oh and nice win. I am very impressed by your car!!

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gumballr1 said:
Awesome!!
Was the finishing order: U, GSXR then the R1? I can't tell because of the darkness.

And was the GSXR a K1/K2 or a K3?

Oh and nice win. I am very impressed by your car!!
I put that in my post which one was closest, etc...but it was me, R1 and then the GSXR1000 right behind the R1. I think the GSXR1000 was at my bumper or so.

Also, I beleive the GSXR1000 was an '02 model.

Later

·
Registered
379 Posts
awesome:D

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Hell ya

HanSolo said:
Nice vids Tony!!! Good kills!!!
Believe me guys, Tony's car is NO JOKE!!! We were at the track today racing and he got into a little trouble;)
To fast for me!!!
-Ryan
ps. I need a ride in your car Tony, you got plenty in mine:D
Thanks Ryan.

No problem with the ride...I think the track is open next weekend so you can drive your car down it.:)

How did you end up doing anyway...13.4? I am no "AUTO" driver, so it was kind of fun driving yours down the track just to see what I could do with an auto. I really don't think I did all that bad either.:cool: :)

It is kind of nice with these cars that you can go from a 14.3 to a 12.9 with a few mods that you can even do at the track!!! I told you that you were going to have a 12 second timeslip before the day was over didn't I.:D :)

Take Care

G

·
good kil..

i will chalk the 600 win up to rider error.. dude was upright the whole race .. whats the use in modding your bike for speed if you don't know how to tuck.. lol

i can't comment on the 1000 and R1 race because its so dark.. but good kill none the less..

that 600 with the mods you described with a good rider would be a high 9 second bike.. and since you pulled him from the get go would make your car a low 9 sec car :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
doug600 said:
good kil..

i will chalk the 600 win up to rider error.. dude was upright the whole race .. whats the use in modding your bike for speed if you don't know how to tuck.. lol

i can't comment on the 1000 and R1 race because its so dark.. but good kill none the less..

that 600 with the mods you described with a good rider would be a high 9 second bike.. and since you pulled him from the get go would make your car a low 9 sec car :D
I agree. Although it WAS an awesome kill(s) for you, you just beat the riders. At least in the 1ltr bikes. Im trying no to take anything away from your kills, as they were legit, but next time try and get some vids w/ them from a roll just to take some of the bike rider errors out.. Nice kills man.

Ryan

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
doug600 said:
good kil..

See...it doesn't even matter if you post vids.LOL
Either way the car loses even if he wins because there is not ONE person on this planet earth that rides a bike that can drive if he loses to a car.LLOOLL ...but the car that wins against a bike is always shifted perfect within 1RPM of your their optimum shiftpoints, no tire spinning, perfect tire pressure, perfect spark plugs, no milliseconds between shifts, perfect starting out RPM's, etc.:eek:
That is hilarious. Keep them coming.

Later

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
01zincguy said:
I agree. Although it WAS an awesome kill(s) for you, you just beat the riders. At least in the 1ltr bikes. Im trying no to take anything away from your kills, as they were legit, but next time try and get some vids w/ them from a roll just to take some of the bike rider errors out.. Nice kills man.

Ryan
That is EXACTLY why I wanted to go from a roll...to take the error for the bike rider out. ALL THOSE RACES WERE FROM A 30 ROLL because that is what they wanted to do.

I am GLAD that is what they wanted to do because I didn't want to hear anything like what I am hearing now...I am hearing it anyway though EVEN though we went from a damn roll.

This just amazes me.

Later

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
awesome vids :D nice kills :D

somehow when i watched the vids (before i read the thread) i knew there were going to be bike guys in here making excuses :rolleyes:

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,090 Posts
Great kill man, love to see supras take bikes, btw how are you pulling such good times with your setups? doesnt seem right. What are you 60 fts?

1 - 20 of 132 Posts