6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Boost Junkie
12,524 Posts
Congrats. She's a beaut!

Steve

458 Posts
Well can't be more happy with the horsepower I made last month and the shoot for Super Street. I'm happy with how she sits and the power she makes. Here it is in all its glory and history.

Since the shoot I have removed the HKS graphics.
Funny I was just thinking you are a target for being pulled over... Good choice if that is why you removed the graphics ;)

Car looks awesome. I looked at it when last time I was at FSR. ;)

·
"Ze Germans"
446 Posts
Dude! This is just great! Loving your new build, great it receives some appreciation in Top Notch Magazines!

·
Kappa Check 1 2
726 Posts
Congrats Nick! This build is so much more than what we usually see circulating these days, way to keep original!

-Rich

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
655 Posts
Congrats! and Lovin the build! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
What a beauty! Loving the HKS love!

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
Congratulations, it's awesome that these cars are still making the pages. That's a well executed car but the interior needs a little love, IMO.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well deserved, Nick. Congratulations on that great article.

I liked the 90s HKS graphics on the car.

For me the best thing about this car is, how this non-stock-colour suits the car. Imo it´s more than difficult, to paint the Supra in a colour, which is not factory and looks as good as factory. This one does.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Everybody for the love! :cool:

Congratulations, it's awesome that these cars are still making the pages. That's a well executed car but the interior needs a little love, IMO.
The interior pic the photographer was using some crazy flash and it makes the interior look brown! Its actually very clean and i removed alot of aftermarket parts that cluttered the inside and made the interior look stock with some hidden features. ;)

Video of interior...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts