Supra Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,314 Posts
Congratulations brother!! Your car is beautiful and deserves all the recognition it gets.

·
Very Senior Member
10,036 Posts
Thanks Everybody for the love! :cool:

The interior pic the photographer was using some crazy flash and it makes the interior look brown! Its actually very clean and i removed alot of aftermarket parts that cluttered the inside and made the interior look stock with some hidden features. ;)

Video of interior...
Nice writeup and pics for a nice build!
I like that interior look, as well. Gotta remain as stealth as possible!!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Thanks again guys!

The first pic below shows the interior when I first got it and a few months after when I took it all apart one day with my buddy Victor and went back to "stock look". Even ditched the Vielside shift knob and went back to a stock new 6 speed shift knob, shifter panel with boot and even put the exterior back to stock body.

Only thing in the interior that gives away "this car isn't stock" is the HKS boost gauge and fire extinguisher.

Video of extinguisher:
https://www.facebook.com/nickstonawski/videos/10214179243421191/

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Looks like the chroming came through.

Looks outstanding!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Great Makeover Nick! Did you buy all new Panels or did you rework them?
I was lucky enough to get an extra set of all interior panels with the car. so the swap was painless on the pocket.

Looks like the chroming came through.

Looks outstanding!
Thanks. The chroming nightmare was somewhat resolved, but was still a hassle redoing most of it and fixing things. But alas, I'm content enough for this kind of feature. :p

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
This car is straight up amazing! The story behind is so good too. I hope you cherish that car for eternity!

PS. Do you know the paint color? Looks awesome

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
This car is straight up amazing! The story behind is so good too. I hope you cherish that car for eternity!

PS. Do you know the paint color? Looks awesome
Thanks!

Color code is Toyota/Lexus 8M6 Spectra Blue Mica.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Congrats on the Feature. Love the color

21 - 37 of 37 Posts