Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been probably a couple years since I posted a pic of my Supra. Took this photo today because it was a perfect fall day at my place of business. I frequently drive a Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS and Lamborghini Huracan but driving the Supra is something special. This car is very raw and it just puts a smile on my face every time.
20190926_210253.jpg

·
Kappa Check 1 2
672 Posts
Gorgeous car and pic!

Where do you fly often? (Assuming you fly, I'm an ATC and always looking for people I may recognize in my neck of the woods. I control mainly control all of Northern AZ)

-Rich

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gorgeous car and pic!

Where do you fly often? (Assuming you fly, I'm an ATC and always looking for people I may recognize in my neck of the woods. I control mainly control all of Northern AZ)

-Rich
I am the VP and part owner of our Private Jet Charter and Aircraft Management Company called Aero Dynamic Jets. I occasionally sit right seat on our Citation CJ3 and am a certified NVG spotter on our H130. That is the fun part of my job...I mainly run the operations of the company and dealing with the Marketing, Aircraft Management Operations, Acquisitions, FAA and make sure we are a smooth running machine. When I'm up in the air it's mainly everywhere west of the Mississippi. We run to PHX, SDL, and FZZ quite often along with PGA for Arizona. We do a ton of california, Colorado, Texas, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Jackson Hole WY, Vegas. California is probably the most popular. We occasionally go to NY, GA, and FL along with the Caribbean but not as frequently on the CJ3. It's a fun job. I wish I was able to fly more but don't have as much time.

·
Kappa Check 1 2
672 Posts
I am the VP and part owner of our Private Jet Charter and Aircraft Management Company called Aero Dynamic Jets. I occasionally sit right seat on our Citation CJ3 and am a certified NVG spotter on our H130. That is the fun part of my job...I mainly run the operations of the company and dealing with the Marketing, Aircraft Management Operations, Acquisitions, FAA and make sure we are a smooth running machine. When I'm up in the air it's mainly everywhere west of the Mississippi. We run to PHX, SDL, and FZZ quite often along with PGA for Arizona. We do a ton of california, Colorado, Texas, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Jackson Hole WY, Vegas. California is probably the most popular. We occasionally go to NY, GA, and FL along with the Caribbean but not as frequently on the CJ3. It's a fun job. I wish I was able to fly more but don't have as much time.
Sounds like a lot of fun! Yesir, all those AZ airports you mentioned are within my airspace here at Albuquerque Center, with the exception of PGA which is just to the north of my airspace boundary, as well as overflights to and from all the other states/cities you've mentioned (LAX/SAN and surrounding areas, Vegas and PHX departures and arrivals all day). I've probably talked to you guys on the freqs at some point or another! If there are any tail numbers/Callsigns for me to look out for let me know and I'll be sure to give a hearty hello if I recognize one while working (y)

Some really nice aircraft you mentioned! The supra fits right in, looks pristine, and a nice blue bird day to enjoy it with. Happy Trails

-Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts