Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its been a long time coming but its finally a Supra again. For anyone that actually saw this before I started working on it, it was beyond rough. I found it in a mud field with horses (not even joking about horses) those of you that live in Salem know how abused this car was. I dug it out of 4 inches of mud, had a blown motor, and body was bad. The interior had water sitting in it along with mud of course and the electrical was freddy crugered together. But after many painfull hours its all fixed and was done correctly. So I want to say thank you for all that have helped me along the way because there is no way I would have figured it all out on my own. Thank you! And now enjoy the pics (more to come, only internet I have @ the moment is my phone)

Before (sadly doesnt show how bad it really was)

After (so sexy now!)

·
adammackintosh.net
5,807 Posts
looks like an amputee with those deleted side mirrors :)

looks great. although i have to mention my hate towards the RMM wings. oem ftw.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
ahh jojo's ole do luck rims. good to see them rolling again. Very well done Joe. Glad you shared the process, and completed the project!

·
...pop the hood!
1,183 Posts
very nice....and clean too!

·
97 HARD TOP
1,044 Posts
Its been a long time coming but its finally a Supra again. For anyone that actually saw this before I started working on it, it was beyond rough. I found it in a mud field with horses (not even joking about horses) those of you that live in Salem know how abused this car was. I dug it out of 4 inches of mud, had a blown motor, and body was bad. The interior had water sitting in it along with mud of course and the electrical was freddy crugered together. But after many painfull hours its all fixed and was done correctly. So I want to say thank you for all that have helped me along the way because there is no way I would have figured it all out on my own. Thank you! And now enjoy the pics (more to come, only internet I have @ the moment is my phone)

why only one before and after pic?
ANY MORE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO POINT OUT THE ANSWER FOR YOU?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
More pics as promissed, sadly you can now see this in the fs section as well (just baught a house)

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
damn joe...stop buying houses and popping out kids for a year or so and you might get to keep one of the supras for a while (that is functioning and driveable). sad to see you sent years on that car, trading, ect.. and now that it is done, your selling it.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
damn joe...stop buying houses and popping out kids for a year or so and you might get to keep one of the supras for a while (that is functioning and driveable). sad to see you sent years on that car, trading, ect.. and now that it is done, your selling it.
Lol I know..... Im trying to figure out a way to keep it. I love the car but I want a six speed, mines still w58. To do a six speed swap the right way its going to be 6-8k and dropping that much more into it doesnt pan out financially on paper. Unless someone here has a v160/161 they want to donate/sell for cheap/ or do a partial trade on other parts? It would be to a good cause!

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
well I know what you mean. a car in pieces isn't worth anything, but together, the value increases as it should. so makes sense to finish it. So if it sells a 6 spd in the future?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts