Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,222 Posts
video only plays for like a secd then stops.

·
Registered
21 Posts
T51R SPL BB said:
Thanks guys :)

ALEX-LAMBO : The reason that the roads are Brilliant , is because they have lite , people here are enjoying there Lamobs and Ferraris , Bring your car here and have fun with them :)
Yeah and many other things...

Yousef, one day i'll come and play with you, guys !

BTW I want a ride in your red dragon !
;)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
303 said:
Thats wicked man.. more longer vids! :cool:

Btw, what does that symbol at the top-right in your video stand for?

Videos are coming one by one ;)

About the Symbol , it belongs to Wndows Movie Maker , because i have huge films here and the size is more then 800 MB , so i use Windows Movie Maker to cut them to parts :)

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
T51R SPL BB said:
Videos are coming one by one ;)

About the Symbol , it belongs to Wndows Movie Maker , because i have huge films here and the size is more then 800 MB , so i use Windows Movie Maker to cut them to parts :)
Ah ok that makes sense - cant wait for those vids :)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
nice man, get an inside view of the speedo next time? That would be awsome! Thanks for sharing your vids with us, and please please more videos! :D

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks a lot guys :)

Vilhelm : Next time ? i'm not sure if i will go to 300+ again , acctually , i have been a lot to 300 and even 330 , and it was just scary , i thought i was going to die at any time when i was doing it. that was a few months ago in my old engin.

Now i have a new engin , and the fastest i have been is 290 , and i'm trying no to go that fast.

i had a flat tire on 295 km and it was like a scary movie , check my tire here
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=267392

page #2

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
yeah seen the tire, well be cool to film a 0-250km/h run filming the speedo, that would be cool. Or just get some more cool vids of your Supra :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts