Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
STREET STOMPING JEDI
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to give a special thanks to everyone in Houston who helped make the trip extra special for the whole NM crew.

Amar, Karun, Raj, and Nick. You guys helped arrange some of the best racing to be found and always helped get us where we needed to be. I wish I would have had more time to spend with you all, the meet is always a huge load of work for me tuning cars to altitude and helping everyone get set up.

Amar thanks for your patience and help directing loads of lost people around your city. Also thanks for letting us clean our cars at your beautiful home before the show and shine. WE all really appreciate it. Shortly after I won Best Engine Bay as a result :)

It was great to see Willy, though sad to see him without a Viper this year.

Turbo Hiyabussa Nick was a great guy and I am glad we met. Hopefully hell get a chance to pop up to the shop when he comes through NM sometime soon.

See you all next year, and maybe some of you will make it to Vegas as well. Although there is really no street racing there to speak of.

Congrats Amar on running great times at the track. She looked super strong for stock twins. Cant wait until we put a nice sized single on her and a V-pro :)

Karun as always it was fun racing you. Both cars as always are damned fast. :)

Raj Nice to see you out and running with no trans issue. Let me know if I can help with anything in regards to the sparco cap. The car looks good for sure.

Nick, So sorry your car got nailed by that red neck. If there is anything we can do to help just let us know. Also let me know if the map I set up for you in the car resolves the previous issues you were having. It should take care of everything.

Talk to you all soon and thanks for everything.

Ben

·
Former Moderator
3,783 Posts
Hopefully I will get the chance to see your car at SILV in 2005! :) Too bad there is not a lot of racing happening in Vegas, although you could try to change that! :)

-Olivier

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Obiwan said:
I would like to give a special thanks to everyone in Houston who helped make the trip extra special for the whole NM crew.

Ben

and I would like to thank you and the whole NM crew for making my first TX2k event that much more special. Thanks again :)

I'll try my best to make it out to Vegas so we can all hang out again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts