Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

· Actual Member Since 2003
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you have seen my car at the Chino Hills meet but here for you those who werent there, here is my red supra

Some of you know my car has been in the shop for quite some time because of a wreckless move I did this past January. I was talked into by the owner of Platinum VIP to do a widebody so I said yes! But on one condition, I just didn't like fiberglass for body panels so we went with metal. I hope you guys like =) because I sure do.

Ninja edit: Updated Picture on page 5

My supra from the beginning (2004)

Supra's first makeover

More modification

Before accident...

Some of you might remember this dilemma...

Metal Widebody =)

I am still not done with the exterior, trying to set this up for the track for Time Attack one of these days...

Thanks to my homie wrestlingnrj for the pics.

· 1,150+ rwhp club
5,192 Posts
why stretch tires? ughhh... hate that.
why is your alignment way off?
What's with all the stickers?
Agreed on rear bumper needs widening.

now for the positive side of things... I really like what your doing. the rear fenders look nice. the car is clean overall less the above mentioned.

· Ninja Engineer!
716 Posts
that is plain sick. I'm sure that the description of ugly duckling to swan is very unfitting, but GD that is a hot WB. There are quite a few WB that has surfaced over time, but I sincerly do think that this is one of the hottest cars on the forum now - big congrats.

I am curious though - was the metal widebody as expensive as other metal widebodies, like Kerr's for instance, has told?

Anyways - congrats!!

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
I've never been a fan of the color red either but honestly, these pictures don't do the car justice. What has been done so far looks amazing in person.

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
why stretch tires? ughhh... hate that.
why is your alignment way off?
What's with all the stickers?
Agreed on rear bumper needs widening.

now for the positive side of things... I really like what your doing. the rear fenders look nice. the car is clean overall less the above mentioned.
I agree 100% with all of this. :)

What's the name of the wide body ?
The name is "Platinum VIP body shop modified my existing rear quarter panels using metal instead of fiberglass".

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.